Dak is nearly on an elite pace against winning teams!

johneric8

Reaction score
You are the definition of clueless.

Wow.

Okay man, so you don't think the organization was in shambles? Try going back and reading the forum post toward the end of the season man. A toxic environment is hard for anyone to overcome, that is why business's and even personal relationships work hard to fight against it. I'm not saying that Dak is blameless, the point I made was that his teams record with him at QB against winning teams contradicts what many on you claim. You can't argue with facts bro, you can call me all the names you want, but the reality of where he ranks is what it is, but go ahead and rely on those Betty Davis eyes, or the eyes of your combustible cabal.

johneric8

Reaction score
Being at 43% is not something to crow about, just because some cherry picked QBs are worse. Some QBs on winning teams have got to be net winners against winning teams.

Show the whole list.

Having said that, it's still a team game, including coaching. It's not Dak's record, it's the team's record.

The list I provided puts up Dak's winning percentage against other QB's whom have faced winning teams! The stats are what they are man! Also, the Qb's listed on the stat sheet are the same ones that many of you put up against Dak when claiming he can't beat good teams.. :lmao2:

Reactions: G2

jnday

Reaction score
I believe some of Dak's struggles against the top teams was brought upon by coaching (or a complete lack thereof) .

Too often the opposition would jump out ahead and Prescott would be forced to play come-from-behind.Another thing related to coaching is dumb penalties at the absolute worst time(s).............................And we all know game planning and adjustments , whether in game or at halftime,were virtually nonexistent .

Plus having the worst special teams in all of football isn't very helpful..............................
Dak and many other players didn’t execute well. That is not a coaching problem . I think a lot of fans don’t realize that the coaches don’t coach these players to throw bad passes, or drop passes, or fumble the ball, or whiff on blocks, or miss tackles, etc and do on. The biggest problem I had with Garrett, other than poor clock management, is not holding these overpayed, spoiled brats accountable for their screwups.

basel90

Reaction score
I get sick and tired of people forcing a narrative on this forum using their jaded feelings and their proverbial expert eye test. Facts are the facts up to this point regarding Dak, so let me preface my post by saying that I'm only providing factual evidence to crush the idiotic narratives that exist against our well deserving and about to be "PAID" franchise quarterback Dak Prescott.

From day 1 I've been one of his biggest fans, and I agree maybe to a fault at times, but for those of you that keep beating the drum that Dak can't win against good teams please enlighten me here a little bit. I will post the facts down below. All I'm saying is lots of guys whom aren't even on Dak's level in regards to winning percentage against good teams got paid so why not Dak? I mean, lets be frank here, Dak is on an elite pace against good teams, the numbers don't lie!

dak2.jpg

dak1.jpg
seems dak is using his PR people . numbers don't lie , he is 1-6 against winning teams ,

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The list I provided puts up Dak's winning percentage against other QB's whom have faced winning teams! The stats are what they are man! Also, the Qb's listed on the stat sheet are the same ones that many of you put up against Dak when claiming he can't beat good teams.. :lmao2:

Cherry picking.

Emoticons are not an argument.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s so awesome how Dak’s ruining this era of Cowboys football for you.

It’s so awesome how Dak’s ruining YOU.
:lmao2:

Since 2016 its been all downhill for our Cowboys.
8-8 this year and headed for 7-9 with Dak.
I'd say this ruins it for all Cowboy fans except folks like you who are Dak fans first and foremost and place the Star in second light.

P.S. When Dak leaves will you be a so-called fan of his new team???

morat1959

Reaction score
Since 2016 its been all downhill for our Cowboys.
8-8 this year and headed for 7-9 with Dak.
I'd say this ruins it for all Cowboy fans except folks like you who are Dak fans first and foremost and place the Star in second light.

P.S. When Dak leaves will you be a so-called fan of his new team???
Probably a MS ST. fan who converted to a Cowboys fan when Dak was drafted. There’s no other way to explain it unless he’s kinfolk. There’s no way anyone watches Dak’s play on the field and says...WOW he’s amazing! That’s our franchise QB.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's actually hilarious to see an argument point of view get completely destroyed and make people go crazy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What is it with this Romo hang up? Romo was at the end of his career due to injuries and somebody had to take his place. I am sure that there are several QBs that could have took his place and the Dak haters would have been fine with them. You Dak-lovers just can’t comprehend that a lot of fans just don’t like Dak or his style of play. I am sure that you have players that you dislike. I have no problem with that and neither do the Dak haters, so why are you so worried about players that we dislike? It is ridiculous how overprotective some of you are about Dak. No, actually it is sickening.

You would have to be an idiot not to like Dak as a QB. Unless you are some QB challenged football fan that thinks we need Mahomes.

To find Dak in the 4th round and be upset about it is laughable.

Now if you tell me you dont think he is worth the money at 35 million a year and want to critique that, then I can understand it.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
They beat the Eagles that won the NFC east and won the division and made the playoffs and beat the Rams that were 9-7.

So...just to be clear this isn't my point, but I think that crowd clings to what their record was at the time. I think Philly was .500 or below when we faced them. Rams were probably .500.

But imo, it's a BS argument. In the end, Philly and LA were winning teams.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So...just to be clear this isn't my point, but I think that crowd clings to what their record was at the time. I think Philly was .500 or below when we faced them. Rams were probably .500.

But imo, it's a BS argument. In the end, Philly and LA were winning teams.
:hammer:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most of us wanted to lose last year so Garrett would finally get canned.. It isn't far fetched to believe that Dak was riding that train as well.. It's crazy to think that there are actually fans out there dumb enough to put the Eagles loss on Dak, it's laughable... The whole team gave up, they knew the team was about to implode.
Yup. The team basically got tired of it - consciously or subconsciously.

Brax

Reaction score
I get sick and tired of people forcing a narrative on this forum using their jaded feelings and their proverbial expert eye test. Facts are the facts up to this point regarding Dak, so let me preface my post by saying that I'm only providing factual evidence to crush the idiotic narratives that exist against our well deserving and about to be "PAID" franchise quarterback Dak Prescott.

From day 1 I've been one of his biggest fans, and I agree maybe to a fault at times, but for those of you that keep beating the drum that Dak can't win against good teams please enlighten me here a little bit. I will post the facts down below. All I'm saying is lots of guys whom aren't even on Dak's level in regards to winning percentage against good teams got paid so why not Dak? I mean, lets be frank here, Dak is on an elite pace against good teams, the numbers don't lie!
Oh look another Dak love post.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Drew is a hall of famer with a great HC. And not sure what age has to do with this.

LOL oh you don't know? It's not like Drew Brees hasn't bee playing at a HOF level for over a decade or anything. Why would longevity and where he is playing at at 40+ years old which is adding to his legacy....

Dak is somehow similar. And as I said, Garrett had the same record as Dak the past 4 seasons. Either W/L records matter here or they don't.