Dak is not better than Foles

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm tired of this waiting for the 4th quarter crap. Open it up step on the throat and decide the game before then. I want to grind the clock at the end of the game and watch the time tick away from the other team. I don't want anymore of this desperation mode ****.
I love desperation mode it lets you know you're alive. Heart attack games LOL

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Here we go!!!!!
Over and under 10 pages ......

giphy.gif

lol it has barely been a few hours and we are at nine lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
gtfooh

Romo has:
a higher QB rating
a much higher yards per game
a much higher yards per attempt

Come on
Prescott has better statistics and Tony Carson Wentz Jared Goff only Tom Brady has like three more passing yards Curt I wish I could find a way to post the statistical poster I have. I'm still figuring out how to use this site. You might not like it but he has better statistics

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Jacksonville has made a massive mistake. They just gave 50M guaranteed to a scrub who only played well one time and on a team good enough to win the SB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Prescott has better statistics and Tony Carson Wentz Jared Goff only Tom Brady has like three more passing yards Curt I wish I could find a way to post the statistical poster I have. I'm still figuring out how to use this site. You might not like it but he has better statistics
what I just posted was true

Romos are just plain better...and every decade, average numbers should go up for Qbs

QB rating is 97.1 to 96.0
Yards per game is 270 to 227 (pff messes up by including Romo's non QB games as games)
Yards per attempt is 7.9 to 7.4

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
what I just posted was true

Romos are just plain better...and every decade, average numbers should go up for Qbs

QB rating is 97.1 to 96.0
Yards per game is 270 to 227 (pff messes up by including Romo's non QB games as games)
Yards per attempt is 7.9 to 7.4
Prescott has more wins in his first three seasons. Isn't that what it's really about winning

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Are you really going to put Tony Romo and Nick Foles in the same sentence. Or even in the same category come on even Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl Nick Foles LMAO how many games have you actually watched him play other than maybe a playoff game. I've watched his entire career I've watched every Eagles game he's played in. He's a joke interception machine
:huh:
Yes I did put them in the same sentence but I wasn't the one *****ing about it
:facepalm:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Foles has been able to win without that stud RB. His completion percentage in the Playoffs was 70 percent. He took the eagles road and beat the Rams twice and he went into Chicago and that was one of the best defenses in the league. He beats good teams without a stud RB or stud WR. He does have one of the best TEs though.

The eagles had one of the best rushing attacks in the league, the year they won the Super Bowl.

Earlier in his career with the eagles, he had Shady McCoy as his running back.

With the Rams, he had Todd Gurley as his RB.

This past season was really the only time he didn’t have a good Rushing attack.

None of that is meant as a knock on Foles. Just pointing out some facts. He has he majority of his time playing, had good rushing attacks.

Personally I feel like Foles is a really inconsistent QB. He has stretches where he is lights out and stretches where he is very mediocre

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott is first in game-winning drives. First in .completion. First in wins. Three other categories also

DFWJC

Reaction score
Prescott has more wins in his first three seasons. Isn't that what it's really about winning
Come on
That is for sure NOT a quarterback stat.
That's a team stat
You could be a total crap QB and have more wins depending on the defense and run game.
And I'm not one that calls Dak a crap QB....not at all. I support him