Dak is not better than Foles

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
For those who want to correct people spelling and wording spell check this. Add hole 100000 post and I've never used the report button how much class do you have

Seek help. If not with Gimme's 5-day grammar course and keto diet regimen, then somewhere else. But for god's sake, seek help.:oops:

Number1

Reaction score
If your a Real Cowboy fan....you along with us will ALSO be crying at some given time in the future.....as Dak will cost us at least 3 Superbowl's and maybe more....

you really believe that?

wow

Little Jr

Reaction score
Tears of realization that we have overpaid for Check down Charlie and sealed the fate of this team for many years to come.....Don’t believe me?

Just check out the message boards from the rest our NFC rivals after we sign this chump to big bucks, they will be cheering the move and laughing they butts off.....it will happen.
Really? You're telling me to watch what rival fans say? That will determine if it was a bad signing? Are you actually being serious with this ****? Lmao we are rivals to other teams and have you ever read what our fans say about their signings? Do you think they listen to us to determine if it was a good signing when they sign a player? If we laugh at them do you think they say, " well cowboy fans are laughing so it must be a bad signing"?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Have you watched Nick Foles his career. He's a lollipop throw the ball up passer. If it wasn't for the Eagles special teams Darren Sproles Nick Foles is an interception machine. Nick Foles over Dak Prescott LMAO
Let's add a little sugar on top. Foles, is yet to complete a 16 game season, and has never tossed a 3,000-yard season. For his career, Foles has rushed 116 times for 350 yards and five touchdowns.

Prescott, rushed 114 times for 639 yards and 12 scores in just his first two seasons in the NFL.
....And he's 4 years younger. :lmao:

basel90

Reaction score
Dak is not worth more than 20-22 mil . Nick foles has a Super Bowl ring and 5 playoff wins , including a win against the patriots and the greatest defensive coaching scheme of all time (BIll Belichek)

Hadenough

Reaction score
Personally I feel like Foles is a really inconsistent QB. He has stretches where he is lights out and stretches where he is very mediocre
Pretty fair evaluation! Its going to be interesting to see how Foles does with Jacksonville.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you really believe that?

wow

Why shouldn't I as we have one of the most inept and boring passing games in the NFL.Our long ball is non-existent and our QB has more flaws than a lemon used car?
Foles would be a MAJOR improvement and open up the defense for Zeke to produce more yards.
Anyway come Sept be ready for the same old same old and find a new scapegoat on why our Offense is bottom 10.....Poor Kellen the new Scott Linehan in the house baby!

Brax

Reaction score
Impossible. Literally and physically impossible. Romo didn't play 3 out of his first 4 years.
actually 3rd (1st starting) year pro bowl - playoffs, 4th and 6th. what does it matter anyway. How do these somehow turn into Romo vs Dak???????

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak is not worth more than 20-22 mil . Nick foles has a Super Bowl ring and 5 playoff wins , including a win against the patriots and the greatest defensive coaching scheme of all time (BIll Belichek)

And Foles had a defense that showed up during their SB run, Dak's d flames out everytime in the playoffs.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't you love getting the last laugh. The first three quarters of the games they're crying there moaning they're complaining comes 4th quarter they turn Prescott loose and we win. I love it. From the first snap until the last snap everything in between is called football. The outcome is what's important

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seek help. If not with Gimme's 5-day grammar course and keto diet regimen, then somewhere else. But for god's sake, seek help.:oops:
I have neuropathy from the military. I need to use speak and text. Blame Google. LOL I'm not the one living in Mama's basement

blueblood70

Reaction score
Foles gets $88 mill over 4 years (22 mill year). Thats your Dak contract.
Nope. When files actually has to play all 16 and carry a team. He ahas prive. He’s a good backup that’s simply came in and saved a season in which his starter already put them in position to win it all. Dak has at least showed he starts every game and has been better as a full time starter. Not a savior for a few games on an already good team. Smh idiots. Files will get exposed as you are hanging in 16 games will show the true starts on a team not super bowl ready.