Dak is not good against good teams

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
well your 45 million dollar dreamboat got them a FG and left time on the clock. Shouldnt an elite QB be driving for the endzone when playing the SB champs on the road. Just like I thought Brady is a Mercedes and Dak is a Chevy. This is nothing I havent seen before!
I guess Dak should've ran out there and made that block for Zeke after he threw it to him. I can't believe you haters. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I guess Dak should've ran out there and made that block for Zeke after he threw it to him. I can't believe you haters. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

If Jarwin makes that block, the Cowboys most likely would have won. But, some can only at what Dak didn't do, when other players on the offense made mistakes or miscues that stopped the Cowboys from putting more points on the board.

odog422

Reaction score
well your 45 million dollar dreamboat got them a FG and left time on the clock. Shouldnt an elite QB be driving for the endzone when playing the SB champs on the road. Just like I thought Brady is a Mercedes and Dak is a Chevy. This is nothing I havent seen before!
Dak outperformed Mahomes and Brees against that same defense in the last three games that defense played. And this is your post.

Why are you here?

DFWJC

Reaction score
So the last three quarterbacks that same defensive unit played were Prescott, Mahomes and Brees. Who looked and performed the best?
The last time Mahomes faced them with his oline in place late last year, he threw for 462 yards, 3TDs, no picks. He had a shell of an oline in the SB and everyone admits that.
Matt Ryan, in December, through for 356, 3TD, no picks.
Brees is old and retired

But I don't understand your questions anyway.
I said Dak played great....multiple times in various threads.

I'm thrilled! Could not ask for more last night.

What do you want me to do, go purchase a Dak blowup doll and some vasiline?
Or maybe I can borrow yours?

odog422

Reaction score
The last time Mahomes faced them with his oline in place late last year, he threw for 462 yards, 3TDs, no picks. He had a shell of an oline in the SB and everyone admits that.
Brees is old and retired

But I don't understand your questions anyway.
I said Dak played great....multiple times in various threads.

I'm thrilled!

What do you want me to do, go purchase a Dak blowup doll and some vasiline?
Or maybe I can borrow yours?
The first part of your response ok, whatever, saw your post and took it one way. My bad no harm no foul, haven’t noted you in other threads. I don’t follow posters that way.

The whole Vaseline blow up doll reference - not sure where your head is and I’m good with that.

You could’ve left it at “I’m thrilled.”

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Haters are worthless....case in point see @Hadenough prophetic post

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-you-aint-getting-mahomes-money.452362/page-6#post-9990329

Wentz and Goff are more talented than Dak .

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

60f5c15e1af52c001e798580.jpg

morat1959

Reaction score
Let’s forget his horrible record vs winning teams before last night. He’s now 0-1. It will only get worse. Write it down.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak outperformed Mahomes and Brees against that same defense in the last three games that defense played. And this is your post.

Why are you here?
You are clueless about pro football for putting Dak in the same sentence with Mahomes and Brees! Give it a break captain clueless.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Can we limit people from starting threads with less than like 500 posts? Let them have 500 comments so we can at least help inform them to avoid blasphemy like this in the future!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Prescott’s play was astonishing if not highly surprising.
What a petty little post ....... You deserve all the ridicule you are gonna get.
Lol. Consider the source my friend. I have him on ignore. Being you replied, I had no choice but to see his idiotic petty post lol. Kids. :laugh:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You are clueless about pro football for putting Dak in the same sentence with Mahomes and Brees! Give it a break captain clueless.

You mean Brees who went 7-9, three seasons in a row at one point. Something Dak has never done.

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak wasn't the reason we lost yesterday but he is the reason we won't win a playoff/SB anytime soon.

Dak is great at the dink and dunk.. great at moving the ball between the 20s.. he will march us up the field all game long.. but when the windows get tight.. when the defence is locked on and it comes to scoring the TD.. he will fail again and again and again because he just is not good enough. His throws do not have the accuracy required to put our guys in space.

Also our run game suffered yesterday because we have a pass happy OC that loves the stats Dak puts up without thinking about the bigger picture. We needed to RUN the ball and chew clock. I knew the game was done the moment we gave it back to TB with time on the clock. WE WILL ALWAYS LOSE in that scenario.. and heck most teams would.. and why? Yes our defence is weak but also scoring a FG is relatively easy in the modern format. That is why the OT rules were changed.. because most teams can now march down for a FG 'at will'.

So whilst Dak will get all the praise and the stats will look great and everybody can woo hoo all they like.. we LOST THE GAME. Despite 4 turnovers.. we LOST THE GAME. and that is the POINT.

Dak put some pretty numbers up and we should have won.. had we had a reliable kicker.. but ultimately we lost because of the same issues, poor defence when it matters, poor time management and Dak being unable to come up with a TD when it really counted.

Dude is an above average QB at best.. but to really challenge we need an elite QB and not 'stat padding, pass happy, Winston style' QB but a guy that knows how to win when it matters.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak wasn't the reason we lost yesterday but he is the reason we won't win a playoff/SB anytime soon.

Dak is great at the dink and dunk.. great at moving the ball between the 20s.. he will march us up the field all game long.. but when the windows get tight.. when the defence is locked on and it comes to scoring the TD.. he will fail again and again and again because he just is not good enough. His throws do not have the accuracy required to put our guys in space.

Also our run game suffered yesterday because we have a pass happy OC that loves the stats Dak puts up without thinking about the bigger picture. We needed to RUN the ball and chew clock. I knew the game was done the moment we gave it back to TB with time on the clock. WE WILL ALWAYS LOSE in that scenario.. and heck most teams would.. and why? Yes our defence is weak but also scoring a FG is relatively easy in the modern format. That is why the OT rules were changed.. because most teams can now march down for a FG 'at will'.

So whilst Dak will get all the praise and the stats will look great and everybody can woo hoo all they like.. we LOST THE GAME. Despite 4 turnovers.. we LOST THE GAME. and that is the POINT.

Dak put some pretty numbers up and we should have won.. had we had a reliable kicker.. but ultimately we lost because of the same issues, poor defence when it matters, poor time management and Dak being unable to come up with a TD when it really counted.

Dude is an above average QB at best.. but to really challenge we need an elite QB and not 'stat padding, pass happy, Winston style' QB but a guy that knows how to win when it matters.
That's exactly what will happen.