Dak is not good against good teams

Hadenough

Reaction score
This thread wasn't silly before this year! Dak is doing great and I'm really enjoying these games but in years past we have seen him struggle. It looks like he has taken another step in his progression.

Nav22

Reaction score
This thread wasn't silly before this year! Dak is doing great and I'm really enjoying these games but in years past we have seen him struggle. It looks like he has taken another step in his progression.
Sounds like you’re an actual Cowboys fan rooting for Dak to keep doing well, even if it means you’ll be proven wrong for your past takes.

Kudos.
:starspin:

blueblood70

Reaction score
And when Prescott leads us to that 6th title - "Ain't That Good News"
Cowboys Fans all over the world will be "Having A Party"
And we'll holler, shout, sing, and will be "Twisting The Night Away"

i will refuse to recognize it as a title..it will have an asterisk lol:popcorn:

signed

Pappy

lol:lmao2:

Reaction score

It's best not to point out reality to either side of this topic. Just enjoy the show. By the time we've played through Thanksgiving though this might actually be a dead issue (fingers crossed).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It was completely silly. Daks been great since he came into the league winning NFL ROY. He didn’t just all of a sudden get worse in fact he’s gotten better with every year to where now the NFL world considers him elite.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It was completely silly. Daks been great since he came into the league winning NFL ROY. He just all of a sudden got worse in fact he’s gotten better with every year to where now the NFL world considers him elite.

I am more than fine acknowledging that Dak was not as good last year as he is now.. and he was not as good in 2019 as he was last year and he was not as good in 2018 as he was in 2019.. I've said many times I was not completely sold on him going into the 2020 season.. He needed to take that next step to solidify things in my mind..

It was about the middle of that 4th quarter against the Browns when he won me over.. Despite what the naysayers kept repeating, I watched that game and saw how savagely the Browns came after him in that game.. They did not "let up" or "start playing prevent.." They pinned their ears back and came after him like sharks after chum in the water. And he just calmly stood in there taking hits and dropping dimes. It wasn't just the raw numbers that won me over but that resolve and determination in his eyes. Linemen dropping like flies, Zeke struggling, defense bending over for any offense it faced. Dude was never fazed... he just kept slingin it and kept us from being able to turn the TV off no matter how far down we got. It was finalized for me when he led us to basically three straight 75 yard TD drives against the Giants.. That was when I thought he and the team were about to put it all together and run away with the division.. Nothing will ever convince me they wouldn't have done just that had he stayed healthy..

Like everyone else I was apprehensive about how he would come back off the ankle and the shoulder.. but I never once doubted he WOULD come back.. Still I aint gonna sit here and act like I saw a 116 passer rating while completing 75% of his passes with a 5 to 1 TD to INT ratio coming.. This is next level stuff we're seeing.

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
It was completely silly. Daks been great since he came into the league winning NFL ROY. He didn’t just all of a sudden get worse in fact he’s gotten better with every year to where now the NFL world considers him elite.
And-- as much as CZers piss on ESPN (which member has in their signature a dog urinating on the logo?) -
the majority of their pundits now regard Prescott as a top QB in the league (despite their disdain of the Cowboys overall).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am more than fine acknowledging that Dak was not as good last year as he is now.. and he was not as good in 2019 as he was last year and he was not as good in 2018 as he was in 2019.. I've said many times I was not completely sold on him going into the 2020 season.. He needed to take that next step to solidify things in my mind..

It was about the middle of that 4th quarter against the Browns when he won me over.. Despite what the naysayers kept repeating, I watched that game and saw how savagely the Browns came after him in that game.. They did not "let up" or "start playing prevent.." They pinned their ears back and came after him like sharks after chum in the water. And he just calmly stood in there taking hits and dropping dimes. It wasn't just the raw numbers that won me over but that resolve and determination in his eyes. Linemen dropping like flies, Zeke struggling, defense bending over for any offense it faced. Dude was never fazed... he just kept slingin it and kept us from being able to turn the TV off no matter how far down we got. It was finalized for me when he led us to basically three straight 75 yard TD drives against the Giants.. That was when I thought he and the team were about to put it all together and run away with the division.. Nothing will ever convince me they wouldn't have done just that had he stayed healthy..

Like everyone else I was apprehensive about how he would come back off the ankle and the shoulder.. but I never once doubted he WOULD come back.. Still I aint gonna sit here and act like I saw a 116 passer rating while completing 75% of his passes with a 5 to 1 TD to INT ratio coming.. This is next level stuff we're seeing.
He’s a true warrior in every sense of the word. He says to all the haters, “Bring it *****es. What you got? Nothing” and just goes out and dominates.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Chargers 3-1, Panthers 3-1, and Eagles 1-3. I do not understand this post especially when those 3-1 teams only lost was to the Dak Prescott led Dallas Cowboys.

RicKospia

Reaction score
I know it's not just his fault but Dak's record against winning teams the past 3 years is not good.
He's 5-13 the past 3 seasons.
He threw for a lot of garbage stats in many of the losses and hasn't performed at a top level.
For a 4th round pick, he was given a lot of deference.
But now, he's compensated as a Top level QB and he is expected to perform as such and find a way to overcome deficiencies outside of his control.
The Top QB's tend to "find a way" and that's what will be expected of Dak.
I hope he can deliver.
Dak will answer the call he has come of age .