Dak is not good against good teams

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The truth hurts you bunch of turds. Dak isn't worth the money he is getting you don't like hearing it. That's just too bad!
H.E., you used to be a pretty cool and smart poster. Then your hatred for Dak blinded you and got you showing us all how ignorant you've become. It's sad what your personal hatred for Dak has made you look so wrong. What's worse is your refusal to acknowledge you're wrong, but instead, you double down even more towards such ignorance. So very sad.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Dak wasn't the reason we lost yesterday but he is the reason we won't win a playoff/SB anytime soon.

Dak is great at the dink and dunk.. great at moving the ball between the 20s.. he will march us up the field all game long.. but when the windows get tight.. when the defence is locked on and it comes to scoring the TD.. he will fail again and again and again because he just is not good enough. His throws do not have the accuracy required to put our guys in space.

Also our run game suffered yesterday because we have a pass happy OC that loves the stats Dak puts up without thinking about the bigger picture. We needed to RUN the ball and chew clock. I knew the game was done the moment we gave it back to TB with time on the clock. WE WILL ALWAYS LOSE in that scenario.. and heck most teams would.. and why? Yes our defence is weak but also scoring a FG is relatively easy in the modern format. That is why the OT rules were changed.. because most teams can now march down for a FG 'at will'.

So whilst Dak will get all the praise and the stats will look great and everybody can woo hoo all they like.. we LOST THE GAME. Despite 4 turnovers.. we LOST THE GAME. and that is the POINT.

Dak put some pretty numbers up and we should have won.. had we had a reliable kicker.. but ultimately we lost because of the same issues, poor defence when it matters, poor time management and Dak being unable to come up with a TD when it really counted.

Dude is an above average QB at best.. but to really challenge we need an elite QB and not 'stat padding, pass happy, Winston style' QB but a guy that knows how to win when it matters.
All that to say nothing. Wrong on so many counts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Dak have a last min winning drive with a TD to Coop to put the game away?
Was it a 1st down to eat the clock down to 3 sec for a winning FG????
We Won hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!:facepalm:

Hello, can anyone confirm the above Dak greatness???????????????????????????

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Did Dak have a last min winning drive with a TD to Coop to put the game away?
Was it a 1st down to eat the clock down to 3 sec for a winning FG????
We Won hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!:facepalm:

Hello, can anyone confirm the above Dak greatness???????????????????????????
You lost the bet about Dak getting paid a new huge contract. You were supposed to stay away for a whole year. It's only been several months, yet here you are back again. Huuuurrraaaayyy!!!
:facepalm:

black label

Reaction score
Charlie_c7a073_1860563.jpg

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Your right. Dak Was not good.

He was great.

He shredded the best team in football which kept Maholmes in check in the superbowl.

If it weren't for the bad coaching from McCarthy, having a terrible field goal kicker, and a defense that just couldn't stop anyone, we would not have been in this game.

Oh, where the hell was Zeke? Why isn't anyone harping on him about his measly 30 yards?

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
I know it's not just his fault but Dak's record against winning teams the past 3 years is not good.
He's 5-13 the past 3 seasons.
He threw for a lot of garbage stats in many of the losses and hasn't performed at a top level.
For a 4th round pick, he was given a lot of deference.
But now, he's compensated as a Top level QB and he is expected to perform as such and find a way to overcome deficiencies outside of his control.
The Top QB's tend to "find a way" and that's what will be expected of Dak.
I hope he can deliver.

You obviously did not watch tje game or you dont know football. Dak played a hell of a game against a top 5 defense. He outplayed Tom Brady. Difference was the defense.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dude, I've repeatedly called Dak mediocre in recent years, lamented his contract, but he went toe to toe with Brady and wins the game with better kicking, better WR play, and smarter coaching...oh yeah, some pressure on Brady on their game-winning drive might have helped. Will Dak be consistent? Time will tell, but he played like he was paid this week.

Blake

Reaction score
Dude, I've repeatedly called Dak mediocre in recent years, lamented his contract, but he went toe to toe with Brady and wins the game with better kicking, better WR play, and smarter coaching...oh yeah, some pressure on Brady on their game-winning drive might have helped. Will Dak be consistent? Time will tell, but he played like he was paid this week.

Dak has been consistent for the past 5 years. That’s why he gets paid the big bucks and you’re just a basement dwelling hater finally coming to grips with reality.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dak has been consistent for the past 5 years. That’s why he gets paid the big bucks and you’re just a basement dwelling hater finally coming to grips with reality.

YAWN...Rocky wannabe.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I know it's not just his fault but Dak's record against winning teams the past 3 years is not good.
He's 5-13 the past 3 seasons.
He threw for a lot of garbage stats in many of the losses and hasn't performed at a top level.
For a 4th round pick, he was given a lot of deference.
But now, he's compensated as a Top level QB and he is expected to perform as such and find a way to overcome deficiencies outside of his control.
The Top QB's tend to "find a way" and that's what will be expected of Dak.
I hope he can deliver.
how much was Dak's fault thurs night

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I literally told you a week ago that if Dak plays well I'd give credit where it's due and I've not had a single bad thing to say about his play and I've gave him a lot of props for it. I'm a man of my word.

You on the other hand are not. You are happy as can be in a loss because Dak played well. You're showing that's all that matters to you. You're in the business of "moral victories" and as long as you can brag about Dak's play you're happy.

Hadenough

Reaction score
What people fail to realize is that even though Dak played well he didn't play well enough since is a 45 million dollar QB. Had this defense not gotten 4 takeaways the Cowboys wouldn't of even been in the game. Dak had to s if yards but was effecient when in the Bucs half of the field.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What people fail to realize is that even though Dak played well he didn't play well enough since is a 45 million dollar QB. Had this defense not gotten 4 takeaways the Cowboys wouldn't of even been in the game. Dak had to s if yards but was effecient when in the Bucs half of the field.

the only one failing at real anything is you trying to pin that game on Dak..it really does post the words Agenda over your head watching you try and pin that game on him....its not even almost a bad take its a horrible take.

Hadenough

Reaction score
the only one failing at real anything is you trying to pin that game on Dak..it really does post the words Agenda over your head watching you try and pin that game on him....its not even almost a bad take its a horrible take.
You can view it any way you want but my view is when you ask for elite money you better win games like that. Valiant effort but he needs to break that cycle and time will tell. Didn't he start the Rams game like this last year.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The bottom line is Dak did what he did against a top 2 or 3 defense while Brady did what he did against a bottom 2 or 3 defense. Hence what Dak did was far more difficult and thus far more impressive. If people are unwilling to acknowledge that then their agenda is clear. No real Cowboy fan is happy about a loss.. but we should be allowed to be VERY encouraged by what our QB put out there the other night.. If we get that consistently this year 13 wins is almost a given. The defense can be expected to improve as they get more comfortable with Quinn's system and he gets a better handle on what guys can and cannot do. But let's face it, this is never going to be a shutdown defense. If we are up one score or less at the end of a game I have zero confidence that we can hold any good QB from marching right down the field. So that means the offense has to be up at least two scores to end games or end games with their hands on the ball. That's the only way I'm going to feel comfortable at the end of any game this year.