Dak is not the answer

rynochop

Reaction score
If anyone thought Dak wouldn't regress some this year was delusional..the league adjusts, and he's playing scared

Cowboy89

Reaction score
He's not a guy who will take a mediocer roster ( Packers and Rodgers) and turn it into something great. Personally, I don't think he's going to improve until a coach comes in whose able to make adjustments.

Blake

Reaction score
If anyone thought Dak wouldn't regress some this year was delusional..the league adjusts, and he's playing scared

I don't know what he's playing. Just know he's playing like Shiite. That's all I see l.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
If you looked, you also saw that Bosa had Prescott’s jersey by the time the receivers came open.

Yeah but he should have enough understanding of offense and defense to understand where the ball needs to go fast and get it out of his hands.

Cowboy89

Reaction score

That's why I always take rookie seasons with a grain of salt. It's one thing to come in and light the league on fire. Plenty have done it. Ultimately, opposing coordinators will review tape and change things up.

J817

Reaction score
I think it’s silly to give up on a reigning ROY in his second season in the league. After the season he had last year you would think a logical thinking person could see past the dismal display the reigning ROY is is showing on the field and come up with the conclusion that maybe it’s the person calling the plays and coaching up the player is the problem. We saw Dak’s talent last year. Did his talent just fade away?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I think it’s silly to give up on a reigning ROY in his second season in the league. After the season he had last year you would think a logical thinking person could see past the dismal display the reigning ROY is is showing on the field and come up with the conclusion that maybe it’s the person calling the plays and coaching up the player is the problem. We saw Dak’s talent last year. Did his talent just fade away?
I don't see a difference in Prescott's play from last year to now. I do see a worst offensive line, and running game. I guess defenses might be doing a better job on the 5 yard throws this year. It stands to reason.

J817

Reaction score
I don't see a difference in Prescott's play from last year to now. I do see a worst offensive line, and running game. I guess defenses might be doing a better job on the 5 yard throws this year. It stands to reason.

He has 46 yards at halftime with a pretty good running game happening. Was that the 2016 version of Dak? No passes downfield? Remember when this forum was all about how Wentz never threw downfield but Dak could and would?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Whose getting open? The Chargers DBs are swalling up the Cowboys receivers. I can’t beleive they can’t even get Beasley open? Witten is a complete liability in the passing game now. Dak has to make the throw when they’re open, that’s on him. But who the hell is getting open??? I’m completely dumbfounded at how they’re just getting shut down.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The best thing about this thread is Dak will still be our QB next season no matter how long it gets. :popcorn:

Wood

Reaction score
conversation needs to start now that without Zeke - Garret isn't HC and Dak isn't starting QB. The quicker Jones bite the bullet on this the quicker this fan base can get back to having some optimism.