Dak is not the answer

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Football is a team sport. I would say that it might be the single most dependent TEAM activity sport. Dak may or may not be the answer but here what I will say. I never jumped on the Dak is better then Tony already train last year and I am not jumping on the Dak is not the answer wagon today.

I find it almost unfathomable, to me, that a QB in his 2nd year (not even completed Soph year) is being judged already. This team was wrong from the jump this season. Too many things didn't go right all year, too many distractions, too many guys injured, too many young players starting for the first time, too many reasons why you can't make judgements. Do I think that Dak has shown that he needs to get better in areas? Absolutely I do but that's never going to happen if he doesn't get a chance to develop.

To me this is crazy but, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.....

ABQ

We cut Romo for this guy. We have a right to judge.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dak sucks and he's not where as bad as the routes we run. Everything's a curl or out or an N or slant or go. Same old 90s routes

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you are watching the cowboys right now live on thanksgiving....you know the answer.

Don't lie...you know in your heart
Agreed. If Dak is ONLY good with zeke by his side, then Dak is not good. Good QB's still show ability no matter who they're playing with. Dak doesn't

I love what he has been able to do in the past, but he's driving this offense into the ground now.

The run game has been reliable enough. Dak is just atrocious though. Nobody should defend him anymore.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think Dak has regressed and is gunshy but they did show a few aerial shots of some plays today and guys were not open down field.

The coaching on offense is stale. Everyone with a brain can see that except the drunk nitwit in the owner's box.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak is playing way way waaaaay too conservative right now.

I would rather see him go down trying to air it out, than just Check down all game long for nothing.

Brutal

Sydla

Reaction score
He said the opposite.

On one he said Williams was open....... That's about it. That's not to da he is t missing guys, I think he is but not to the extent some of you think.

He's gunshy at this point. I mean he didn't have these issues last year and now?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Nobody wants to hear it, but this has far more to do with pass protection, receivers and playcalling than Dak.

Watch the all-22 view. Nobody is ever open downfield. Even if they were we can't protect long enough to get it to them.

Agree. Even with the rushers they have highly ranked at 3. Something seconds and 2nd overall. Seems like someone could get past the first down marker in that time. Other teams have the ball out in 2. Something seconds to receivers that are open