Dak is One of the Brightest Stars in Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But who’s been one of the brightest stars in training camp? #4. I’ve seen every bit of video of camp practices and Dak’s light years ahead of #10 and especially #19. Once the pads came on, Dak’s been unstoppable in the passing game. It’s just training camp, but good to see him in such good shape both physically and his grasp of the offense.

Chasing6

Reaction score
But who’s been one of the brightest stars in training camp? #4. I’ve seen every bit of video of camp practices and Dak’s light years ahead of #10 and especially #19. Once the pads came on, Dak’s been unstoppable in the passing game. It’s just training camp, but good to see him in such good shape both physically and his grasp of the offense.
And without CD and our strong CB group.

rambo2

Reaction score
He's good.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dude....McCarthy's offense is drawn with crayons. He better have figured it out by now.
Slots run quick outs....X Runs either a dig or fade....Z deep hook in the middle...TE...choice route...usually...an arrow post up....duh

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dude....McCarthy's offense is drawn with crayons. He better have figured it out by now.
Slots run quick outs....X Runs either a dig or fade....Z deep hook in the middle...TE...choice route...usually...an arrow post up....duh
Yeah, I remember you championing The Wonder Child Kellen Moore as the next coming. So excuse me if I take your opinions with a grain of salt.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Some like Floaty have the ability to debate coherently at least. You? Doesn’t seem like it.
Did someone say bait? Lol.

Bad day, Rocky? Put a positive spin on it! The world didn't end in fire and brimstone today.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember you championing The Wonder Child Kellen Moore as the next coming. So excuse me if I take your opinions with a grain of salt.
Not my fault Jerry runs a daycare where everyone gets a trophy. If they would have just let KM do his job....things would have been fine. Instead you got a moron HC that had to have his optimist playbook installed. If you thought #4 threw alot of pick 6s last year...just wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.