Dak is One of the Brightest Stars in Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
No trolling sonny. I just posted a thread about how Dak’s having a good camp. You haters insist on crapping on anything positive. Why do you insist on doing that?
Isn't it obvious Rocky? When you come here day in and day out ragging on "haters" with your own brand of hate you have to expect some blowback. You, and a few others have made it sport to fling back at you what you have flung at us. You play the victim when in reality you are the instigater.

And let's be honest. You LOVE it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Isn't it obvious Rocky? When you come here day in and day out ragging on "haters" with your own brand of hate you have to expect some blowback. You, and a few others have made it sport to fling back at you what you have flung at us. You play the victim when in reality you are the instigater.

And let's be honest. You LOVE it.
Another hater triggered by someone simply just positive. I love it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great example of what you're about and what I'm talking about. You asked a question. I gave you an honest and reasonable answer. You chose war.

You wake up triggered every day and it only gets worse from there.
:laugh: Honest and reasonable answer? That’s funny.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What was dishonest or unreasonable about it?

(I ask knowing full well you'll never in a million years answer this question honestly or reasonably. You'll either hide like a pansy, or deflect like a child)
It’s the difference between good and evil and you haters are on the evil side.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It’s the difference between good and evil and you haters are on the evil side.
Me pointing out the basic human nature of responding in kind to what is received is "evil"?

You really are something Rocky.

We'll leave the God Complex aspect to discuss another day. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have asked myself that. Why should I care what the likes of you or rocky say. I shouldn't.

Just trolls that have no life and get off on changing things people say to fight on the internet to give their poor life some meaning.

I am seeing the light...the pity is now stronger than my willingness to fight it.

I have literally said Dak played great in 2023 and you two call me a hater. It's weird...but I can't change anything..so...

Carry on.
Naw you can’t change my opinion on you being a hater. Even in this post all you did was insult me and then play victim. You need to do some self reflection. I use to think you were a trool but in starting to think you aren’t trolling you are unhinged and emotional and maybe I should have more grace.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The first time I was done with Romo was the game he single handedly gave the Lions with Carpenter of all people picking him off. I think it may have been a pick 6. Aside from that I don't ever recall him contributing positively to any team.
Still pissed off to this day over that. It wasn’t bad enough he made us waste a first on him.

Reactions: CWR

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone who really likes Dak would not start threads like this ......... it puts unnecessary criticism on him.

The "fan" who started this thread, did it directed at his conceived "enemies" ......... to try and rub it in their faces.

Pathetic

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Naw you can’t change my opinion on you being a hater. Even in this post all you did was insult me and then play victim. You need to do some self reflection. I use to think you were a trool but in starting to think you aren’t trolling you are unhinged and emotional and maybe I should have more grace.
That’s his MO.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There you go...making up stuff in your head again. I'm not playing victim...just saying the facts.

I have also NEVER denied my part in it...another made up lie in your head. And in fact...I have actually publicly admitted it.

My recent discussion with admin was very encouraging. We will see some changes. You'll likely have one less person to fight with. Will you be okay? :laugh:

It's funny...really....watching you and your buddy bully people...then whine about them "playing victim' and unhinged and all that.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Anyone who really likes Dak would not start threads like this ......... it puts unnecessary criticism on him.

The "fan" who started this thread, did it directed at his conceived "enemies" ......... to try and rub it in their faces.

Pathetic
I think he's a closeted Dak hater. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There you go...making up stuff in your head again. I'm not playing victim...just saying the facts.

I have also NEVER denied my part in it...another made up lie in your head. And in fact...I have actually publicly admitted it.

My recent discussion with admin was very encouraging. We will see some changes. You'll likely have one less person to fight with. Will you be okay? :laugh:

It's funny...really....watching you and your buddy bully people...then whine about them "playing victim' and unhinged and all that.
Well hopefully the discussion went well and self reflecting will occur. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.