Dak is One of the Brightest Stars in Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbark

Reaction score
Dude....McCarthy's offense is drawn with crayons. He better have figured it out by now.
Slots run quick outs....X Runs either a dig or fade....Z deep hook in the middle...TE...choice route...usually...an arrow post up....duh
And that’s why in the playoffs his 1st option is gone
Slants get jumped,
Panic sets in ....throat get dry.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not my fault Jerry runs a daycare where everyone gets a trophy. If they would have just let KM do his job....things would have been fine. Instead you got a moron HC that had to have his optimist playbook installed. If you thought #4 threw alot of pick 6s last year...just wait...
Yeah as a HC too, but I was referring to when he was a Cowboys QB. You were all up on him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And that’s why in the playoffs his 1st option is gone
Slants get jumped,
Panic sets in ....throat get dry.
Yeah, too bad they couldn’t hand off and get a few first downs running to settle things down. Ask Jerry to get out there at RB so maybe he’ll understand they suck.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But who’s been one of the brightest stars in training camp? #4. I’ve seen every bit of video of camp practices and Dak’s light years ahead of #10 and especially #19. Once the pads came on, Dak’s been unstoppable in the passing game. It’s just training camp, but good to see him in such good shape both physically and his grasp of the offense.
it-s-happening-jonah-hill-shouting-excited-hrpfkb9r793pdule.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
But who’s been one of the brightest stars in training camp? #4. I’ve seen every bit of video of camp practices and Dak’s light years ahead of #10 and especially #19. Once the pads came on, Dak’s been unstoppable in the passing game. It’s just training camp, but good to see him in such good shape both physically and his grasp of the offense.
Offense should start the second season in McCarthy's system where it was at its peak last season, but that's going to depend a lot of the line play, especially at left tackle. Oh, and that's with Lamb.

Mark

Reaction score
The most important consideration for Dak is how to feed his family in these inflationary times, with such a short, projected working tenure. I hope he makes it. Praying for him.

CWR

Reaction score
Not my fault Jerry runs a daycare where everyone gets a trophy. If they would have just let KM do his job....things would have been fine. Instead you got a moron HC that had to have his optimist playbook installed. If you thought #4 threw alot of pick 6s last year...just wait...
Who is taking his blame in LA? Better find the scapegoat in Philly too.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Offense should start the second season in McCarthy's system where it was at its peak last season, but that's going to depend a lot of the line play, especially at left tackle. Oh, and that's with Lamb.
No doubt the o-line is going to struggle early on. And with a rough opening stretch, that doesn’t bode well. Hopefully they’ll develop as the year goes along. They’ve got some BIG hosses there and should be able to take advantage of them in the running game. But don’t be surprised if they’re 2-2 starting off. Opening day IN Cleveland Dog Pound is going to be tough. It’s going to be a great test right out of the box. On the road against a team that believes in the run game. Can’t wait.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Objective reporting from an informed source. What's better than this?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is having a good camp in year 8. According to his most rabid fans. These same fans say the same thing every year. Every year Dak's "good camps" don't amount to jack when it comes to crunch time.
No hope huh? Seasons over huh? See ya later huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.