Dak is One of the Brightest Stars in Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s possible to suck at camp and be good in the playoffs..but dude let’s have that lol.
I was joking to make a point. He's always good in camp and pretty good against most teams that are .500 or below during the regular season. We've seen the movie over and over. It's Groundhog Day because we know what happens after year 8 and tons of proof against better teams and in the playoffs. He chokes. Facts are stubborn things.

J12B

Reaction score
But who’s been one of the brightest stars in training camp? #4. I’ve seen every bit of video of camp practices and Dak’s light years ahead of #10 and especially #19. Once the pads came on, Dak’s been unstoppable in the passing game. It’s just training camp, but good to see him in such good shape both physically and his grasp of the offense.
And you are one of our Brightest star's of all fans.

Thank you for the light you shine, @Rockport

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can you believe we have a poster that wants us Cowboy fans to "praise" Dak like he is some god or something? This is the kind of stuff that makes it be so much better when Dak is gone.

Yeah, it's not about football to that clown. Disgusting. But she is in love.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
LOL. I’ve watched the stuff too. No one is light years ahead of anyone. If there ever was a useless hyperbole that is certainly one in this case.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I was joking to make a point. He's always good in camp and pretty good against most teams that are .500 or below during the regular season. We've seen the movie over and over. It's Groundhog Day because we know what happens after year 8 and tons of proof against better teams and in the playoffs. He chokes. Facts are stubborn things.
So what should we do? As fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.