Dak is One of the Brightest Stars in Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Okay...we disagree there. Most people create a thread for information, or sincere discussion.

It's not surprising that you support him in his trolling.
No trolling sonny. I just posted a thread about how Dak’s having a good camp. You haters insist on crapping on anything positive. Why do you insist on doing that?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Triggered.
And you are the guy they felt "attacked"...when dog said it's august not January.

So maybe dial down the "triggered" stuff when it's you that gets so triggered.

Oh wait...you are a soft weak troll you dont care about stuff like that.

Carry on then.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you are the guy they felt "attacked"...when dog said it's august not January.

So maybe dial down the "triggered" stuff when it's you that gets so triggered.

Oh wait...you are a soft weak troll you dont care about stuff like that.

Carry on then.
He is a soft weak Troll but he is our soft weak TROLL!!!!

P.S. Just figured that would sound Cool............. :muttley:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You probably should ask yourself that question or @5Stars, or Moubtaineer….
I have asked myself that. Why should I care what the likes of you or rocky say. I shouldn't.

Just trolls that have no life and get off on changing things people say to fight on the internet to give their poor life some meaning.

I am seeing the light...the pity is now stronger than my willingness to fight it.

I have literally said Dak played great in 2023 and you two call me a hater. It's weird...but I can't change anything..so...

Carry on.

CWR

Reaction score
Bobby Carpenter used to be one of the brightest stars in training camp too. Just sayin'
The first time I was done with Romo was the game he single handedly gave the Lions with Carpenter of all people picking him off. I think it may have been a pick 6. Aside from that I don't ever recall him contributing positively to any team.

pitt33

Reaction score
Good for him.

Training camp MVP.

He’s a head case when it truly matters. And I’m just calling it like everyone sees it.

On a personal level, I was a low handicap golfer who battles short game yips now. So in a sense I’ve become a head case.

The fact of the matter is Dak Prescott suffers from performance anxiety…which in all likelihood he will never overcome.

It can effect many athletes.

Professional and amateur alike.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No trolling sonny. I just posted a thread about how Dak’s having a good camp. You haters insist on crapping on anything positive. Why do you insist on doing that?
I didn;t ask you.

You're buddy said it...so why didn't you "attack" him instead?

You are very soft and weak with your "hater" accusations. You'd think you were made tougher than this. It's either supreme act of trolling...or you are soft and weak.

I'm hoping you are a troll with a sad life...that THIS is what gives you joy in life. Very sad. But better than you being so really weak and soft. Sort of.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for him.

Training camp MVP.

He’s a head case when it truly matters. And I’m just calling it like everyone sees it.

On a personal level, I was a low handicap golfer who battles short game yips now. So in a sense I’ve become a head case.

The fact of the matter is Dak Prescott suffers from performance anxiety…which in all likelihood he will never overcome.

It can effect many athletes.

Professional and amateur alike.
He's probably training camp MVP runner up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have asked myself that. Why should I care what the likes of you or rocky say. I shouldn't.

Just trolls that have no life and get off on changing things people say to fight on the internet to give their poor life some meaning.

I am seeing the light...the pity is now stronger than my willingness to fight it.

I have literally said Dak played great in 2023 and you two call me a hater. It's weird...but I can't change anything..so...

Carry on.
Wow, triggered isn’t the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.