Dak is One of the Brightest Stars in Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
But who’s been one of the brightest stars in training camp? #4. I’ve seen every bit of video of camp practices and Dak’s light years ahead of #10 and especially #19. Once the pads came on, Dak’s been unstoppable in the passing game. It’s just training camp, but good to see him in such good shape both physically and his grasp of the offense.
and this is WITHOUT CeeDee? I hope CeeDee gets things straightened out and he can get out there soon.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
But who’s been one of the brightest stars in training camp? #4. I’ve seen every bit of video of camp practices and Dak’s light years ahead of #10 and especially #19. Once the pads came on, Dak’s been unstoppable in the passing game. It’s just training camp, but good to see him in such good shape both physically and his grasp of the offense.
The Cowboys should have this drill, see, in which the playoff scenario is 3rd and 5 on the 39, 00:9 left. Dak has the ball...:banghead:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re trying to fit in you know what you doing lol.
How it feel these days being the minority here as of 2016 you enjoyed that Dak loving while guys like myself were hunted down by all.
Things change eh?
One of the rare occasions that the truth could not be hidden any longer and his ineptness and B-quality talent exploded to the world.
Sometimes life is fair...............sometimes...............

FVSTONE

Reaction score
He's always been an elite PRACTICE PLAYER, Too bad he can't bring that ELITE PRACTICE player success to BIG REGULAR SEASON GAMES or playoff games where his team was a 7 point favorite against the Packers, who butcher Prescot and his mates so bad that it was over in the 2nd quarter.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's always been an elite PRACTICE PLAYER, Too bad he can't bring that ELITE PRACTICE player success to BIG REGULAR SEASON GAMES or playoff games where his team was a 7 point favorite against the Packers, who butcher Prescot and his mates so bad that it was over in the 2nd quarter.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah….. get it? Broken record. Move on to 2024 or be one of those.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How it feel these days being the minority here as of 2016 you enjoyed that Dak loving while guys like myself were hunted down by all.
Things change eh?
One of the rare occasions that the truth could not be hidden any longer and his ineptness and B-quality talent exploded to the world.
Sometimes life is fair...............sometimes...............
You’re still the minority. And when you get proven wrong you will disappear again. Just patiently wait. You’re doing a victory lap after a guy has just got an All Pro….it’d mind boggling lol.

cowboyed

Reaction score
In a galaxy of stars our team is a solar system. Let there be life!

Brax

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember you championing The Wonder Child Kellen Moore as the next coming. So excuse me if I take your opinions with a grain of salt.
So MM offense is still 70 % of KM so in reality Dak has played the same basic offense for 8 seasons and he is finally getting it, wonder how many more years it will take to learn the other 30% of the MM Texas toast offense. Based on the GB game and other good teams games Dak has a lot to learn.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Glad he is doing well in training camp but I want him to win the last game of NFL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.