Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yet another loving on Dak thread. I really do not understand the obsession or need to prop him up.

Every NFL Forum has fans who will post positive and supporting threads loving on their QB, so why should this one be different just because some Cowboys fans don't like or believe in Dak?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What? Where is there a thread with Haters and Homers over Zeke?

If he becomes a problem as such I will address it.

But these forums have never really had any players debated as hot and heavy with trolling this era as Romo and Dak.

Unless I missed if, I don't see as many Cowboys fans being bothered by other Cowboys fans who will make positive and supporting remarks about Zeke. Like there are when some Cowboys fans seem to be bothered by any positive or supporting comments that are made about Dak, including from other Cowboys fans. If it does happen, it seems not to happen as much as it does with Dak.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Unless I missed if, I don't see as many Cowboys fans being bothered by other Cowboys fans who will make positive and supporting remarks about Zeke. Like there are when some Cowboys fans seem to be bothered by any positive or supporting comments that are made about Dak, including from other Cowboys fans. If it does happen, it seems not to happen as much as it does with Dak.

QB is always the most polarizing player when a team is failing to reach fans expectations, even if the team has flaws in other areas.

It's the same old thing: QBs typically get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. It's the nature of the position.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We have to have the honesty that this works both ways. Say any form of constructive criticism and you are a "hater" with "terrible morals and negative ethics".

And in all honesty...these two ends of the spectrum are not very numerous. The arguments are vast, pages and pages of bickering assumptions, insults and accusations.....but usually revolve around a handful of people. One side cites "po xx a" and the other side sites "Rxck" to prove how many HATERS and TROLLS frequent our group.

I think the best thing to do...if you (not YOU you, you in general) are the moderate you say you are...is ignore these threads. THEN..it becomes "their" forum. Moderates validate their silliness by participating.

What's you're definition of "constructive criticism"? Because that's one thing. But you and I both know the "haters" aren't giving constructive criticism....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's you're definition of "constructive criticism"? Because that's one thing. But you and I both know the "haters" aren't giving constructive criticism....

The REAL question is....What do YOU define as "constructive".

You are the one so offended.

We have won NOTHING..Dak as a "leader" has "lead" us to nothing. I can't point to any specific action by Dak that has lead us to anything.

But some people freak out when I say that. Are you one of them?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
QB is always the most polarizing player when a team is failing to reach fans expectations, even if the team has flaws in other areas.

It's the same old thing: QBs typically get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. It's the nature of the position.

It;'s MORE polarizing when people lose their minds about Dak being a "leader".

Leading to ...what?

You are right...being QB...and being proclaimed defacto leader....because well the team SAYS they like him....

OF COURSE is going to cause some polarizing opinions. It's only natural. Too bad, when we disagree... we can't respect them. We gotta sit HERE and fight about it. Pages and pages of insults and assumptions.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The REAL question is....What do YOU define as "constructive".

You are the one so offended.

We have won NOTHING..Dak as a "leader" has "lead" us to nothing. I can't point to any specific action by Dak that has lead us to anything.

But some people freak out when I say that. Are you one of them?
I’m not sure how I showed I was “offended” but at the end of the day you can’t worry about how people come at you. You’re for posters giving out constructive criticism but you yourself aren’t able to take it.

If a guy says “I don’t like Dak because he’s greedy”….that’s not constructive criticism. If a guy says “I don’t like Dak because he sucks”…..that’s not constructive criticism. You are on a Cowboys message board and don’t understand why Dak fans would be offended by your comments? Is it that you don’t understand it or are you choosing to be obtuse?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure how I showed I was “offended” but at the end of the day you can’t worry about how people come at you. You’re for posters giving out constructive criticism but you yourself aren’t able to take it.

If a guy says “I don’t like Dak because he’s greedy”….that’s not constructive criticism. If a guy says “I don’t like Dak because he sucks”…..that’s not constructive criticism. You are on a Cowboys message board and don’t understand why Dak fans would be offended by your comments? Is it that you don’t understand it or are you choosing to be obtuse?

What do you mean "Not able to take it". That is SUCH ********* it's isn't even funny.

I am kot obtuse..I am plain as day.

What is it I am "not able to take" exactly?

And what about me confuse you? "obtuse"?

You can;t just CLAIM these things...tell me what you mean ....I will totally clarify for you ... I think I am very transparent. But tell me what you are so confused about.

I have NEVER said "dak because he sucks". What are talking about!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What do you mean "Not able to take it". That is SUCH ********* it's isn't even funny.

I am kot obtuse..I am plain as day.

What is it I am "not able to take" exactly?

And what about me confuse you? "obtuse"?

You can;t just CLAIM these things...tell me what you mean ....I will totally clarify for you ... I think I am very transparent. But tell me what you are so confused about.

I have NEVER said "dak because he sucks". What are talking about!!!

I never said you were obtuse what I said was either you don’t understand or are you choosing to be obtuse…I don’t know what it is. I also was simply giving you examples I never said you said any of that stuff. You just seem to be real defensive for whatever reason. This seems to be my encounters with you.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He touch me ...
ooohhh, he touch me ...
and oh, the joy that floods my soul ... ;)

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He touch me ...
ooohhh, he touch me ...
and oh, the joy that floods my soul ... ;)
Show us on the doll where he touch you
818sVqQz5BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yet you're perfectly comfortable needing to put him down, hypocrite.

Where was I putting him down but rather questioning the need for another Dak thread? If you are going to try and be a social justice superhero then bring a better game than that one there sir.

CWR

Reaction score
Where was I putting him down but rather questioning the need for another Dak thread? If you are going to try and be a social justice superhero then bring a better game than that one there sir.

I never said you were putting him down in this post. You have a very well documented posting history of doing so though don't you? Don't play dumb.