Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay...fine. But this thread is about DAK. Right?

We all know the defense woes. If this troll 'hole Rocky had an objection to the defense...then SAY that. Don't act like the offense wasn't totally STACKED.
Well that’s another thing….offensive line and running back were stacked no doubt. But by the time 2016 came along…Witten and Dez were on their last legs…..Beasley was a very good slot receiver….Terrence Williams and Brice Butler….ehhh…

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL....you don't care....like I said. It doesn't register your radar is all. Very simple.
What? Where is there a thread with Haters and Homers over Zeke?

If he becomes a problem as such I will address it.

But these forums have never really had any players debated as hot and heavy with trolling this era as Romo and Dak.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Where would the Trolls migrate to on this forum without the ridiculous Dak threads?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
On the old DC.com site once we designated a Romo forum or pinned thread on big issues it places all of this foolishness in one bottomless pit playground .

Because eventually everyone one of these threads regardless the subject regurgitates the same crappola over and over.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that’s another thing….offensive line and running back were stacked no doubt. But by the time 2016 came along…Witten and Dez were on their last legs…..Beasley was a very good slot receiver….Terrence Williams and Brice Butler….ehhh…
Exzactly. I never said "this team was first built in 2015". It was built for several years.

Brady took Gronk...becuase he was a rookie stud? NO...he was experienced and had connection.

Reminds me that I never said it was "built for Dak". Zeke was supposed to be the final crowning achievement for Romo. 3 first round stud on the line. top 5 pick at RB. Witten. Dez...a shifty Beaze...and you arguing about it? .....

Ya know what...never mind...sheesh.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exzactly. I never said "this team was first built in 2015". It was built for several years.

Brady took Gronk...becuase he was a rookie stud? NO...he was experienced and had connection.

Reminds me that I never said it was "built for Dak". Zeke was supposed to be the final crowning achievement for Romo. 3 first round stud on the line. top 5 pick at RB. Witten. Dez...a shifty Beaze...and you arguing about it? .....

Ya know what...never mind...sheesh.
My mistake….I thought you said it was a championship offense……

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep , there’s one and it trickles off. He only comes up when there’s a hot issue on him.

And Dak like 5 threads all the time on front page regardless what’s going on.
AND THAT...is because of one guy. FACT.
Oh wait...two guys. Still... just two guys keep this sheet going.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What? Where is there a thread with Haters and Homers over Zeke?

If he becomes a problem as such I will address it.

But these forums have never really had any players debated as hot and heavy with trolling this era as Romo and Dak.

As has been said, there used to be a Romo zone on the old Cowboys site. Maybe we need that for Dak.

Brax

Reaction score
And that’s part of what I’m trying to squash.
Thanks
Not your place to squash. Both side and those in the middle have equal opportunity to voice their opinion if you don’t like the threads don’t view them yet I see you add to them so you keep feeding the “trolls “ as you call them. Get off your high horse your better than thou attitude is lame. Didn’t you have a daily Garrett is great thread?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Not your place to squash. Both sides and those in the middle have equal opportunity to voice their opinion if you don’t like the threads don’t view them yet I see you add to them so you keep feeding the “trolls “ as you call them. Get off your high horse your better than thou attitude is lame. Didn’t you have a daily Garrett is great thread?
yep he trolled the other forum with his Garrett avatar and slobbered about him in every thread.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not your place to squash. Both side and those in the middle have equal opportunity to voice their opinion if you don’t like the threads don’t view them yet I see you add to them so you keep feeding the “trolls “ as you call them. Get off your high horse your better than thou attitude is lame. Didn’t you have a daily Garrett is great thread?
I’m making it my place. You obviously haven’t seen me ride my horse before. Just getting started.

And I took up for Garrett against the Lynch Mob and Trolls. I’m a relentless warrior when I take a stand.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As has been said, there used to be a Romo zone on the old Cowboys site. Maybe we need that for Dak.
We definitely need this for Dak. And it appears the best solution creating a playground for both extremes.

I’d encourage everyone to join the crusade to relieve the forum of this distraction and bottomless pit of regurgitation and dribble .