Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

Buzzbait

Reaction score
...the crying was about him knowing, he was done for the year. Maybe his whole career. I didn't see any pain on his face, just gloom.

That was my take as well........strong disappointment and emotion in knowing his season was over, and at the moment he might've even feared for his career, not knowing the severity of his injury.
But naturally some would try and make something else out of it.

jnday

Reaction score
Some of us like Dak and aren't ashamed to say so, while others like you don't and resent anyone else who does. That's it.
I disagree. I don’t think that us anti-Dakers resents the slobberers at all. Y’all provide hours of endless entertainment for us when we are bored and looking for something to do. There are always several of you guys that are ready to argue , y’all are very predictable, and it takes absolutely no effort to rile y’all up. We appreciate it, not resent it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I disagree. I don’t think that us anti-Dakers resents the slobberers at all. Y’all provide hours of endless entertainment for us when we are bored and looking for something to do. There are always several of you guys that are ready to argue , y’all are very predictable, and it takes absolutely no effort to rile y’all up. We appreciate it, not resent it.

We're just trying to compensate for all of y'all Dak-knockers who take so much pleasure in knocking him at every turn. Something complimentary has to be said to keep the Dak haters in line. If all of us did what his detractors did at every opportunity, he might consider really sucking, just to live up to what was expected of him. We wouldn't want that -- our years of being fans would go down the drain and CZ would be hell. :eek:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I resent the over the top drooling that takes place with certain members over Dak......grown men fawning over another man is just insane.

Just grin an bear it, since all you can do about it is whine. Grown men don't do that!

Actually, it shouldn't be problem. There's no harm in giving credit where it's due. ;)

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My mistake….I thought you said it was a championship offense……
There's a subtle difference here. "built for" doesn't mean "got one". We never had a chance with the way the team was supposed to be built.

Obviously, Dak did quite well with it, but it's just my opinion we probably would have gone deeper with Romo's experience. Water under the bridge now...go Dak and Cowboys!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I resent the over the top drooling that takes place with certain members over Dak......grown men fawning over another man is just insane.
What you guys try to do is to attempt to make members feel bad for liking Dak just because y'all don't. So y'all resort to "trolling" and Namecalling.

Its crazy though you sent watching posters "drool" over Dak and grown men fawning over another man yet you're fawning over other men's obsession of a player. That's wild.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What you guys try to do is to attempt to make members feel bad for liking Dak just because y'all don't. So y'all resort to "trolling" and Namecalling.

Its crazy though you sent watching posters "drool" over Dak and grown men fawning over another man yet you're fawning over other men's obsession of a player. That's wild.
We have to have the honesty that this works both ways. Say any form of constructive criticism and you are a "hater" with "terrible morals and negative ethics".

And in all honesty...these two ends of the spectrum are not very numerous. The arguments are vast, pages and pages of bickering assumptions, insults and accusations.....but usually revolve around a handful of people. One side cites "po xx a" and the other side sites "Rxck" to prove how many HATERS and TROLLS frequent our group.

I think the best thing to do...if you (not YOU you, you in general) are the moderate you say you are...is ignore these threads. THEN..it becomes "their" forum. Moderates validate their silliness by participating.