Video: Dak Is Ready - Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No one here truly cares about NFCE titles. Step down off of the horse bro. That said.. those Super Bowl titles that we are all about are in the Smithsonian...
Get off the other posters junk Bleu. They posted that Dak had win 2 NFCE championships like that's some big deal so spare me your bs and go talk to them you bias behind poster.

Nav22

Reaction score
Nah keyanto I'm not the one that was hyping up winning a NFCE title like that was some thing to be hype over. Don't try to put that basura logic you were using on me.
Fun fact: the Cowboys won the NFC East before each of their 3 Super Bowl titles in the ‘90s!

Almost like there’s some sort of a weird correlation there.....?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Predictable response from a grown man with a 3rd grade education.

Who’s the inbred buffoon who said that if your QB needs elite players around him (like Aikman did), then you have no QB?

Oh right, that was YOU.
Troy was an elite player himself Foolio :lmao2::lmao:

HE was the MVP of the Super Bowl despite playing with the goat RB and top 5 all time wideout

Kill yourself :lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Get off the other posters junk Bleu. They posted that Dak had win 2 NFCE championships like that's some big deal so spare me your bs and go talk to them you bias behind poster.
“Bias” is a noun.

“Biased” is an adjective.

You’re welcome!

Nav22

Reaction score
Troy was an elite player himself Foolio :lmao2::lmao:

HE was the MVP of the Super Bowl despite playing with the goat RB and top 5 all time wideout

Kill yourself :lmao2:
Then why did you say that if your QB needs elite players around him, you have no QB?

How stupid are you?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Fun fact: the Cowboys won the NFC East before each of their 3 Super Bowl titles in the ‘90s!

Almost like there’s some sort of a weird correlation there.....?
Fun fact that's not what you were hyping up with Dak so don't try to rewrite history of your posting in this thread.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Then why did you say that if your QB needs elite players around him, you have no QB?

How stupid are you?
Troy was an elite player himself, moron

Dak needs elite players around him to not look like a complete bum.

Log off

Nav22

Reaction score
Fun fact that's not what you were hyping up with Dak so don't try to rewrite history of your posting in this thread.
You’re not very bright, are you?

The NFC East title is practically a prerequisite to winning a Super Bowl. So winning the NFC East means you’re getting a shot at a Super Bowl.

That means that it’s a GOOD THING to win the NFC East. It’s better than NOT winning the NFC East, is it not?

“Let’s never celebrate a win ever again unless it’s the Super Bowl!!!!!”

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Cowboyszone.com

The place where posters degrade legends to prop up bums. U cant make this up

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You’re not very bright, are you?

The NFC East title is practically a prerequisite to winning a Super Bowl. So winning the NFC East means you’re getting a shot at a Super Bowl.

That means that it’s a GOOD THING to win the NFC East. It’s better than NOT winning the NFC East, is it not?

“Let’s never celebrate a win ever again unless it’s the Super Bowl!!!!!”
I'm bright enough where it counts keylanto. Nobody said jack expletive about winning the NFCE didn't mean you made the playoffs or anything like that. You're the not smart one. You were hyping up Dak winning that as some big accomplishment and when I said you're on drugs for hyping that up as some big accomplishment to be hyped that's when you bring up all this other bs. Hell outta here that isn't what you were originally hyping up so don't try to switch it up now.

Nav22

Reaction score
Troy was an elite player himself, moron

Dak needs elite players around him to not look like a complete bum.

Log off
Was Troy an elite player when he didn’t have an elite OL/RB/WR?

Or did he and the team struggle mightily before 1991 and after 1996?

“Durrrrrr no, that’s different!”

You have no education and you’re dumb as rocks, so you lose at life regardless. I’m done debating inferior human beings like yourself. Have a nice day.
:laugh:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Was Troy an elite player when he didn’t have an elite OL/RB/WR?

Or did he and the team struggle mightily before 1991 and after 1996?

“Durrrrrr no, that’s different!”

You have no education and you’re dumb as rocks, so you lose at life regardless. I’m done debating inferior human beings like yourself. Have a nice day.
Lol at you cherry picking :laugh:

Troy won the NFCE title twice after those seasons, moron. Werent u just in here on Daks nutsack for doing the same exact thing?

Nav22

Reaction score

Troy won the NFCE title twice after those seasons, moron. Werent u just in here on Daks nutsack for doing the same exact thing?
What point are you even trying to make now? Did you confuse yourself again?

Yes, Mr. Inferior, I cherry-picked the seasons in which Dallas did NOT have a great offensive supporting cast, because YOU said that if your QB needs greatness around him “then you have no QB.”

Remember that?

What was Aikman’s W-L record before ‘91 and after ‘96? What were Aikman’s numbers?

This is why an education is important, people.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
1) Your grasp of the English language is shameful at best, so I’d be careful about calling others stupid. Take a glance at a mirror if you want to see what THAT looks like.

2) Here’s what people like you don’t get: nobody is CONVINCED that Dak is surely the long-term answer. The story of his career has just started. His supporters (like myself) choose to support him because he has a shot and we’re hoping for the best.

He’s already shown that he can play at a very high level and WIN in this league. That’s not debatable. We’re laughing at people like you because you seem to think you know the future. You don’t know squat.

Of all the reasons you provided for why he played better football in 2016, none of them have anything to do with the fact that we had a GREAT offensive line that year. An offensive line that we’ve invested HEAVILY in. That alone tells me that you don’t know what you’re seeing when you watch this sport. He’s played mostly good football despite a mediocre OL since we traded for Amari Cooper.

Get the OL back to the 2016 level, get another year with Cooper/Gallup/Hurns/the TEs (all BRAND NEW weapons this year) and there’s no reason why Dak can’t play like he did in 2016. He has a shot and he’ll be given the opportunity. Maybe you should pipe down and see what happens rather than pretending to be a psychic?

All great stuff, but you waste your time with the petty trolls. Better off ignoring them and talking to the people that are interested in having a rational conversation.

Nav22

Reaction score

Oh, and the Cowboys won ONE NFC East title after those years, not 2. Oops!!

Not a surprising mistake. Reading isn’t your strong suit.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah keyanto I'm not the one that was hyping up winning a NFCE title like that was some thing to be hype over. Don't try to put that basura logic you were using on me.

Its not hyping, you trolls just keep pointing out that he sucks, yet he keeps winning and making the playoffs. For a QB in only his 3rd year with suspect coaching and players around him the last two, that paints quite the different picture they you do.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Its not hyping, you trolls just keep pointing out that he sucks, yet he keeps winning and making the playoffs. For a QB in only his 3rd year with suspect coaching and players around him the last two, that paints quite the different picture they you do.
Get off the other posters jock. Maybe your momma keeps pointing out Dak sucks but all I said was that NFCE championships mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Speak on that or please stop quoting me with your emotional bs because this back and forth between me and the other poster has jack expletive to do with Dak sucking or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.