Video: Dak is Ready

nobody

Reaction score
Looks like a "I want a contract video." However, I think we will see an improved Dak. He might start off a little slow, but he'll adapt and improve.

I think Kitna helped him a lot. I think an OC change helps.

Rather than expect him to fail, let's cheer him on. It's a marathon and there's plenty of season to play.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If I wanna watch Dink & Dunks I'll watch some Basketball.......
A young QB is going to run the plays that are called. So the drinks and drinks come from a Garrett styled offense. Blame Garrett.

The offense takes on the personality of its headcoach. Garrett is boring and conservative. So Garrett's offense was boring and conservative.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He definitely looks like his footwork is better, and I like the way he presents himself. He's confident, without being cocky, and you can tell he's intelligent. I've been rooting for him and hoping he becomes what so many think he already is, and I think this is the year we'll find out who he really is; for better or worse. I think it'll be for the better......It needs to be.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A young QB is going to run the plays that are called. So the drinks and drinks come from a Garrett styled offense. Blame Garrett.

The offense takes on the personality of its headcoach. Garrett is boring and conservative. So Garrett's offense was boring and conservative.
Think Garrett and Linehan we're there when Romo was QB and our offense was our strength and unstoppable......you sure its not the carriage but the Horse?