Video: Dak is Ready

Blake

Reaction score
There is nothing personal about it. Why would any fanbase want to settle long term for a bus driver? That’s the problem. When the team loses some of the talent they have now, Dak is not the type of QB that can elevate his teammate’s level of play. He doesn’t have the QB skills to do it. I sure don’t want to be stuck with him for 10 years. That will be 10 years of very average QB play. I expect and want better. I have higher standards.

He sure as hell elevated his team today. Have anymore cliches you wish to try?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If I wanna watch Dink & Dunks I'll watch some Basketball.......

More than dink and dunk in this game, you don't put up over 400 yards just dinking and dunking. Go ahead and watch basketball chances are you have a better understanding of that game than you do with football

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More than dink and dunk in this game, you don't put up over 400 yards just dinking and dunking. Go ahead and watch basketball chances are you have a better understanding of that game than you do with football

Jesus 95000 messages you know there is a world out there......;)....just hope you understand it?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jesus 95000 messages you know there is a world out there......;)....just hope you understand it?

I understand it, I also know that we listen to your BS all off season and to see Dak go out and make you look like a moron was excellent

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand it, I also know that we listen to your BS all off season and to see Dak go out and make you look like a moron was excellent

Moron hmmmm so when Dak goes to D.C. and does a Denver again are you then the MORON?
Your logic is one I cannot follow as its childish and has no logic base whatsoever.....
Now go kiss that Dak poster and thank the Gods we have a top 5 QB under center after today's Giant killing.....:huh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Moron hmmmm so when Dak goes to D.C. and does a Denver again are you then the MORON?
Your logic is one I cannot follow as its childish and has no logic base whatsoever.....
Now go kiss that Dak poster and thank the Gods we have a top 5 QB under center after today's Giant killing.....:huh:

Have no Dak poster but stupid comments of all he does it dink and dunk is a load of BS. I expect Dak and the team will have bad games along the way but the constant attack on Dak is pathetic. All he has done since taking over it help this team win games. Frankly I know I am wasting time on you, you heels are dug in and nothing Dak will do will change anything. So enjoy the season or don't I really don't care. I just think when players perform people should acknowledge it and when they play bad as well. So go to bed and keep on wishing for another QB