Video: Dak is Ready

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Maybe so. When we had a literal top 3 wide receiver of all time and top 3 tight end of all time in their primes playing.

Imagine that.

Right.

We may jump out to a better start this year with Amari Cooper.

And Jason Witten.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well, you do have to consider who helped make them top 3's.

Tony Romo made T.O. A great receiver?

Come on man.

Besides, the point I was trying to make is that it takes a team. My point has always been you need a team to be successful. I’m tired of the “we need a QB who can carry the team” nonsense. They are unicorns.

Even good QB’s need good receivers to throw to. That’s not a knock on Romo at all. Romo was a really good QB. He still needed help though.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Forget Amari if Zeke's not playing as he will be doubled and taken out of the game by every DC we face.

That'll cost them, eventually.

Dallas is better this year than they were last year.

You'll see.

And Zeke is coming back.

Don't sweat it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Looks like a "I want a contract video." However, I think we will see an improved Dak. He might start off a little slow, but he'll adapt and improve.

I think Kitna helped him a lot. I think an OC change helps.

Rather than expect him to fail, let's cheer him on. It's a marathon and there's plenty of season to play.
Come Sunday I'm cheering for everyone on this team. I still get fired up about play calling but hopefully that will change.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony Romo made T.O. A great receiver?

Come on man.

Besides, the point I was trying to make is that it takes a team. My point has always been you need a team to be successful. I’m tired of the “we need a QB who can carry the team” nonsense. They are unicorns.

No way we're going to the Superbowl one day with this LOPSIDED offense of ours?
Romo could play with any receivers and make the pass def look silly!
From Austin to TO to Dez etc etc etc

Hadenough

Reaction score
Watch a Pats game some time. You'll be surprised how much of Brady's game is dink and dunk. Dink and dunk passing is no different than using the running game to set up the long ball. Don't underestimate dink and dunk...
Your right accept the Patriots dink and dunk their way right into the endzone. I'm expecting Brady to start showing his age sometime soon.