Dak is the best QB in the league! Pay him 60-70 million a year!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Imagine being him and after being blasted by his own fans for years do you really want to give a discount?

He knows the moment things go south even if it's not his fault he's gonna be ran out of town.

I might just take my money.
That's the spirit - Dak should destroy the salary cap and crush any hope of keeping the team competitive because the fans occasionally blast him.

If it ever came out that Dak thinks like this it would prove he is only in it for the money and only out for himself.

CWR

Reaction score
That's the spirit - Dak should destroy the salary cap and crush any hope of keeping the team competitive because the fans occasionally blast him.

If it ever came out that Dak thinks like this it would prove he is only in it for the money and only out for himself.
It's not my wish and hopefully not his. The point though is you can't make fans happy and business is business.

I hope that's not the case.

bottleKids

Reaction score
He’s better than Mahomes! Pay the man and make him the highest paid QB in the league! Hahahahahaha we beat Philly!!!!!!!!
Dak is playing at an elite level (I can not believe I am typing that), but why as a fan, are you so passionate to his personal wealth? In a perfect world, he takes an extension around 50 million and allows us to obtain key pieces to this team.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cope with what? Dak had a very average game and was a bus driver for the most part. The run game was very effective, but it was the defense that won this game.
Lol he was dropping dimes all over the field. Yeah bus driver LMAO.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

They’re going to increase the cap, everything is the same.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

This has been the claim his entire career. With nothing to show for it.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
L
A Great QB, does not have really dumb throws with really great throws.

Dak is great, when he's great.
But mixed in are dumb throws.
I guess it all depends on what someone's definition of great is.
There's a consistency component of not throwing dumb throws.
I guess that's worth mega millions.

If Dak keeps getting better (less dumb throws), and our D keeps Shining, then we have chance in the Playoffs.
Exactly. If Dak continues to play the way he has over the last eight years, he will look great for a stretch followed by looking like garbage for a stretch. IMO he was off against the Iggles. He hit three really good downfoeld passes the whole night and missed quite a few. That's not great.

kskboys

Reaction score
No matter the reason, we pay him that much we immediately start heading for mediocrity. That's a quarter of the salary cap.

triplets_93

Reaction score
what is a dumb throw? and show me a QB without a dumb throw....
"A" dumb throw. I can show you any QB with "a" dumb throw.
But, I can show you Dak with "many" dumb throws.

Find someone else to list all dumb throws, as if you don't already know them... :D

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
"A" dumb throw. I can show you any QB with "a" dumb throw.
But, I can show you Dak with "many" dumb throws.

Find someone else to list all dumb throws, as if you don't already know them... :D
this was the best non-answer I have every heard. word salad if I ever heard one.
nothing provided. just an opinion, without any facts.
yet here we are with the Dak dumb throws who is 4th in completion percentage. first in TDs, 24th in interceptions, 4th in AAY, 2nd in QB, first in EPA, . I get your dumb throw comment.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had one "bad" series...otherwise played most excellent!

His paycheck isn't any concern of mine. If he takes the money, if it ruins the team....well so be it then.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this was the best non-answer I have every heard. word salad if I ever heard one.
nothing provided. just an opinion, without any facts.
yet here we are with the Dak dumb throws who is 4th in completion percentage. first in TDs, 24th in interceptions, 4th in AAY, 2nd in QB, first in EPA, . I get your dumb throw comment.
I'm one of the people that allow myself to be critical of Dak without "hating" him...

But soon as I turned on the chiefs game I saw Mahommie throw 5 yards into the dirt in front of a wide open WR. :laugh:

IceBowler

Reaction score
He’s better than Mahomes! Pay the man and make him the highest paid QB in the league! Hahahahahaha we beat Philly!!!!!!!!
Yeah - make sure he eats up more of the cap so that there’s nothing available to build an actual TEAM .. stupidity personified.

plymkr

Reaction score
LOL......No NFL QB is getting $60M+ over the next few years. Burrow is the highest paid at $55M. Even if Dak wins MVP, Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP he will not get $60M. That would have him making a little over 10% more than the highest paid. It's not how the NFL works....yes he will likely become the highest paid but something closer to $56/57M.
I completely agree. Let’s not even talk about 60 or 70 million. Tad might be watching. Don’t want to give him any ideas.