Dak is the best QB the NFL has ever seen

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You must have miss all those times him playing Houdini when his offensive line looked more like a strainer than an OL during pass protect. Romo was the Superman that carried his team on his shoulders. As for the receivers they where not that good it was Romo who made them look good.
If you haven't noticed, Romo makes things bad on himself. A lot of times, the smart play is there, but of course Super Man Romo isn't happy with those small results, he wants the BIG result. So he escapes the pocket unnecessarily, and this is why he's had so many surgeries.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
If you haven't noticed, Romo makes things bad on himself. A lot of times, the smart play is there, but of course Super Man Romo isn't happy with those small results, he wants the BIG result. So he escapes the pocket unnecessarily, and this is why he's had so many surgeries.

Yeah like the infamous catch in Green Bay. I do believe it was a catch, but it was 4th and 3 with some time left on the clock. Should have just gotten the first down.

rpntex

Reaction score
Dak was the reason we were in a hole in Phili to begin with not a very good game for him at all he basically disappeared for 3 quarters that's not a good example of putting the team on his back. Daks simply not ready to put a team on his back and carry a team as Romo has done often in the regular season. If we had the poor OL and poor running game that Romo delt with for most of his career Dak would most definitely be struggling right now but any rookie would.

Sorry, I have to disagree. Yes, he was awful in the first three quarters, but in the 4th and in OT he was the only positive thing about the offense. The Eagles basically shut down Zeke, so Dak had to put the offense on his back and get the win. I never said anything about him doing it the entire game, but he did when it was needed the most.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He's probably the best 4th round rookie game manager to come along since Kyle Orton.

Everyone who gave you a "like" for that post took a big credibility hit and should be embarrassed. The names don't surprise me they had no credibility anyway so they had nothing to lose.