Dak is the man!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I was despised on the dc forum for saying romo suffered from the glitch. I was told to do things physically and anatomically impossible. While I don't agree with your opinion of dak, I commend you for not stooping to the banality of some of your detractors.
Haters stick together.

cern

Reaction score
Ya,know,bro? What's so bizarrely odd in all this,,,rigamor-0 /back-n-forth bull ki-ki is?,,, opening game,2018,,, the #11 was the sharpest offensively mega-brained dude we could frickin' field come game #1,vs Carolina,,, you take that "Dak Whisperer" ( Kellen)off of that sideline headset? I guarantee, the eye popping efficiency of this offensive juggernaut is halved,,, immediately,if not degraded even further Moore, although, the reformed & fine tuned in functional throwing accuracy improvement thru (restatureing?) Basic throwing stance fundamentals are obviously something his worked on hisself ,having received proper tutelage.
It continues to scare me that I understand your posts. :):):)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Every post I have made has been in support of dak. Your broken record message won't work on me.
Not on Dak, but you’re pretty negative on just about everything else. Who are you trying to kid.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I was despised on the dc forum for saying romo suffered from the glitch. I was told to do things physically and anatomically impossible. While I don't agree with your opinion of dak, I commend you for not stooping to the banality of some of your detractors.
:lmao:lmao:lmao: ,,,er,,,yet,,,all the while, I seemingly have this omnipresent feeling of somewhat being personally schooled in the etiquette of properly impactfully presented prosed retort,,,:huh:( I hate it when that happens,too!)

:lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2::laugh::lmao2:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Mods, why aren't posters like the above banned? All they do is sit around HOPING for something bad to happen to Dallas and more specifically, the starting QB, and whine and complain about anything good that happens.

It is not objective or constructive criticism. It is outright trolling and posting in bad faith. Why can't they be banned?

Because these Mods dont have the stones to get these trolls off the site so real Cowboy fans can enjoy the camaraderie of discussing the wins and the progress of our young QB and new OC . Instead after each win we have to be bombarded with negativity from the overly invested haters

Melonfeud

Reaction score
She doesn't understand that logic lol
Yer' how old? And yer' labelling yer' elder& vastly superior betters, under the misnomer of "she" ?,,,Boy,,, you ain't suffered the enjoyment yet
( obviously),that only a fractured & fragmented larynx could pop yer' eye's wide ,as in the realization in the errors of yer' forum etiquette ways,,,er,,,yet:rolleyes:

Blackrain

Reaction score
The Cowboys will have some "fans" on our fanbase who will be so bitter and resentful over seeing the starting QB on our team succeed and get credit for what his does well. And will be just as bothered to see the Cowboys will a Superbowl with Dak.

The Anti-Dak portion of the Cowboys fanbase would be just as upset and bothered at seeing the Cowboys winning a Superbowl with Dak, as NFC East rival fans would be. This is the first time in NFL history where we can question whether or not a portion of an NFL team's fanbase would be upset to see the starting QB help lead the team to a Superbowl win.
Yep and that part of the fan base needs there own forum off on a deserted island away from us fans who want to enjoy the season and discuss football in an intelligent manner

khiladi

Reaction score
Many have raised the question.......would brady be the qb he became without belichick? I don't think he would have been. Good coaching is invaluable. Dak's getting that now. Goff was lost until mcvay. Aikman was lost until norv.

Again, Dak is not a progression QB, 5 step drop, go through his progressions QB. He has shown his inability to do it consistently. Dak has throughout his career including the pros he can’t. Right now Moore is confusing everybody with the pre snap motion.

Goff is still mediocre as is evidence in the SB, when he had to go through his progressions.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Witten, you’ve called Zeke names. Just name a couple.
I called that dumb*** a stupid idiot repeatedly & on innumerable occasions,,,er,,,& ,,,it still wasn't verbally effective enough in my "shaming mode ployed maneuver" ,in pulling him in ,back to the camp,,prolly cuz' he's too dumb to cypher out such intricacies like having necessary reading comprehension skills& the like ,,,Huh?o_O

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Isn't it sad that there are Cowboys "Fans" wanting us to fail on this board... I never seen anything like this lol

They are not true Cowboy fans . They are fans of there predictions that Dak has proved false and now they are invested to the point there is no turning back . They have nothing now

Dak took all their credibility just like he took Normans today