Dak is the man!

khiladi

Reaction score
Except you're trying to use it as some negativity toward Dak. Which makes you look and sound dumb as a box of rocks.

No, I’ve never said Dak wasn’t a one read QB and always maintained it, which was the subject of our discussion. The reality is I’m still in your feels which is why your always chasing me around on this forum.

Linehan has Dallas third in play action in year 1, but had to make Dak a pocket QB like all NFL QBs have to become. Dak proved he couldn’t do it.

Moore is getting guys wide open,

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If dak so much as breathes in the wrong direction, he shows up and starts chirpping......dak could win the superbowl and mattjohnson2010 would show up to criticize that one bad throw dak made and how it would discredit his performance.......
*It's "James" bro, it ain't "Johnson",,,&,,,yer' dead nuts spot on in ascertaining that opined observation.:thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
the difference in his footwork from last year is light year difference. his throwing motion is much improved. leading to more accurate throws. his deep ball is much more consistent. he is also settling his feet and doesn't look nervous in the pocket and letting it go sooner. it will be interesting to see his average release time.

The biggest difference is two things:

#1 the Oline is healthy and blocking great
#2 we have a REAL OC and offense that knows how to call a game and game plan (Garrett is gone)

Yes Dak has improved and the receivers have improved, but these are the two biggest differences. Oline being the biggest.

Dre11

Reaction score
No, I’ve never said Dak wasn’t a one read QB and always maintained it, which was the subject of our discussion. The reality is I’m still in your feels which is why your always chasing me around on this forum.

Linehan has Dallas third in play action in year 1, but had to make Dak a pocket QB like all NFL QBs have to become. Dak proved he couldn’t do it.

I chase dumb a. You qualify

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Gonna be a loooong season for you.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
He wasn’t the problem. Moore is Linehan’s guy. Moore was drafted by Linehan and brought over by Linehan and had Moore running plays in practice. Moore is just running more per snap motion and has a better feel right now.

The problems didn’t stop with Cooper. That’s over-rated hype. We got **** out by the Colts with Cooper. Cooper was effectively shut out in multiple games including TB.

you mam don't know Football like that... I remember when you brought the passing charts that one time lol Enjoy it bc Dak is going to be here for a looooooooooooooooooong time :)

starfan1

Reaction score
I have been critical of Dak in the past specially on his fundamental, although his mechanics are much improved this year and very noticeable...., but he and the offense have done what they were supposed to do, in dominating to weaker defenses and winning handily. of course tougher defenses will be tougher to beat and probably lesser stats, but we will cross that brigde when we get there

So couldn’t it be possible that they are so good that they make opposing defenses look worse than than they are?

I mean the giants j get it but it’s still a division game. The skins d was advertised as good but they didn’t hold up after the first drive and that’s in division at home

cern

Reaction score
He actually hasn’t. Colts with the shut out. Struggling against basic coverages that any QB with all the time Dak had can make secondaries pay.

You see what happens when a QB is supposed to do what he should have been doing against trash?
He's doing it now. A lot of that is because he puts in the work. Another reason is he is better coached now. And of course the vastly improved play calling.

khiladi

Reaction score
He's doing it now. A lot of that is because he puts in the work. Another reason is he is better coached now. And of course the vastly improved play calling.

Dak’s work ethic has never been the issue. He was putting it in then as well. Right now, Dak doesn’t have to be a progression QB.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Tougher defenses are coming and Dak returning to his old self will come with them. I am not impressed at all by good QB play in these first three games. Any decent QB can do well against the defenses that Dak is facing in these first three games.

Yep and Dak will be ready for those also, granted it may not be as pretty but this guy is a football player first and it is going to win us games .

Daks old self won us a lot of games and if you cant see the progress he and the rest of this offense have made in the off season get another hobby because football is beyond your comprehension

cern

Reaction score
How was my post not constructive criticism? Guy has been given EVERY chance to succeed and put in the situation to succeed for years.

Stop crying like a baby, I’ve been on this forum at least 13 years.
I was despised on the dc forum for saying romo suffered from the glitch. I was told to do things physically and anatomically impossible. While I don't agree with your opinion of dak, I commend you for not stooping to the banality of some of your detractors.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Dak’s work ethic has never been the issue. He was putting it in then as well. Right now, Dak doesn’t have to be a progression QB.

She doesn't know Football lol khiladi just stop it already you making a fool out of yourself

Cap12

Reaction score

One-Read QBs don't have the kind of passing accuracy that Dak has. So, I have to call BS on that. No QB is that lucky to have their primary (and according to you, only) target open. I can think of at least two throws in the Giants game to Gallup where he wasn't primary and was on the receiving end of a Dak pass. When I go back and look at tape of this one, I will gaurantee you there were others.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Don’t worry.. if Moore continues at this pace, he’ll be HC next year. He will be gone and we’ll be back with Garrett getting extended and some other OC..
Ya,know,bro? What's so bizarrely odd in all this,,,rigamor-0 /back-n-forth bull ki-ki is?,,, opening game,2018,,, the #11 was the sharpest offensively mega-brained dude we could frickin' field come game #1,vs Carolina,,, you take that "Dak Whisperer" ( Kellen)off of that sideline headset? I guarantee, the eye popping efficiency of this offensive juggernaut is halved,,, immediately,if not degraded even further Moore, although, the reformed & fine tuned in functional throwing accuracy improvement thru (restatureing?) Basic throwing stance fundamentals are obviously something his worked on hisself ,having received proper tutelage.

cern

Reaction score
Many have raised the question.......would brady be the qb he became without belichick? I don't think he would have been. Good coaching is invaluable. Dak's getting that now. Goff was lost until mcvay. Aikman was lost until norv.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Many have raised the question.......would brady be the qb he became without belichick? I don't think he would have been. Good coaching is invaluable. Dak's getting that now. Goff was lost until mcvay. Aikman was lost until norv.

She doesn't understand that logic lol