Dak is the only QB drafted in the past 3 years to win a playoff game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As I said, picking a QB early doesn't mean you have a bad team.
The intent of the OP was to intimate that Dak is the best QB drafted in the past three years. I was explaining why he made it as far as he did, while others didn't, even though Mahommes actually did, but the semantics of the OP precluded him from the conversation.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The intent of the OP was to intimate that Dak is the best QB drafted in the past three years. I was explaining why he made it as far as he did, while others didn't, even though Mahommes actually did, but the semantics of the OP precluded him from the conversation.
no it wasn't the OP is saying stop hating on Dak because at the very least he wins games and played well in both Playoff games, so how bad can he be?

i dont think anyone is actually going to say Daks the best QB drafted the last 3 yrs but those that are forced to defends Dak are saying back off the hate a bit and really open your eyes and see more then just hate, appreciate..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
no it wasn't the OP is saying stop hating on Dak because at the very least he wins games and played well in both Playoff games, so how bad can he be?

i dont think anyone is actually going to say Daks the best QB drafted the last 3 yrs but those that are forced to defends Dak are saying back off the hate a bit and really open your eyes and see more then just hate, appreciate..
That's exactly what he was implying

I don't hate Dak. I like him, and I hope he continues to improve as he has over the second half of the season............but all the OP ever does is proclaim Dak's greatness, though at least this time he didn't do it by saying something stupid about Romo.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I don't hate Dak. I like him, and I hope he continues to improve as he has over the second half of the season............but all the OP ever does is proclaim Dak's greatness, though at least this time he didn't do it by saying something stupid about Romo.
hes playing dam well for 4th round pick especially when the bigger games get tighter late , hes showing we can win with him..theres too much praise for the supporter and too much hate from the hater groups here..im in the middle, I see hes not great passer and wins ugly sometimes, he can be inconsistent but he surely n above average QB in crunch time..i like his passion and leadership, I like his interviews and he just has something..

Zman5

Reaction score

And you implied Dak did better than Goff and Wenz because they were on a bad team. I pointed out that's not the case. Eagles went 27-11 three seasons before Wentz was drafted. We went 24-14 three seasons before Dak was drafted.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
hes playing dam well for 4th round pick especially when the bigger games get tighter late , hes showing we can win with him..theres too much praise for the supporter and too much hate from the hater groups here..im in the middle, I see hes not great passer and wins ugly sometimes, he can be inconsistent but he surely n above average QB in crunch time..i like his passion and leadership, I like his interviews and he just has something..
You have a very fair take.
Unfortunately we live in a world of ridiculous extremes - on both sides.
I blame mainstream media and politics (another reason I'm happy politics aren't allowed here).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And you implied Dak did better than Goff and Wenz because they were on a bad team. I pointed out that's not the case. Eagles went 27-11 three seasons before Wentz was drafted. We went 24-14 three seasons before Dak was drafted.
The Eagles moved up to get Wentz, and probably the only reason he hasn't won a playoff game is because of injury.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score

At least not in the beginning he didn't. But that did not last long. :)

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No. You couldn’t.

I'm sorry, I think it is a greater accomplishment having a regular season record that avoids you the wildcard weekend than it is to win a wildcard game. The one thing that matters is who wins this week, which I'm hoping Dak will do. But I'm not going to pretend that Dak is now more proven than goff just because Dak did worse in the regular seasons than goff and had to play an extra game to make it to the same level in the playoffs.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Then Dak won 2 play off games....

My point is: that today's game is the one that really matters. Yes Dak had an amazing 2016 seasons. But are we going to say a wild card win is better than a regular season record that skips that game all together? It's winning the divisional round that shows you who is better. I'm hoping it'll be Dak. But I'm not just going to buy into the Dak propaganda the Daksters are throwing out there, because well that's what they do regardless of how well he is doing.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Nope.

Then Romo gets one for 2014 and DAK for 2016.

Nope.

You are so tongue in cheek today.

Romo should get one for 2014. We got robbed that year. Unless you buy into that the dez catch/no catch was a no catch, when before and currently it is a catch.

And yeah. I think you have to win in the playoffs. But the dak crowd, who for some reason always likes to spread propaganda that is annoying, likes to put out these factoids to prove that Dak is the best. The way I see it is winning the divisional round in the playoff is where it starts to matter. Because getting a bye by being the #1 or #2 seed is like winning the wildcard weekend since well you start at the divisional round level instead of the lower tier level.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If that was standard logic we’ve “won” more playoff games then the media gives us credit for

Hell that means Dak “won” one his rookie year

Well It is a greater accomplishment to win a superbowl with less wins than it is to win one with more wins in the 16 game seasons, right? The wildcard game is sort of like having to take a makeup exam to graduate to the next level.