Dak is trying to scam the Cowboys

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I wish the fans would realize dak has been so severely underpaid. He's made 600k a year for 3 years. If you want to point fingers, point them at Romo for his 20 mil in dead money that hurt our cap while we had dak on the cheap.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Remember back in the romo days when we didn’t like all the 8-8 seasons and yearned for a quarterback that just won like Tebow.

I do

Now it seems like winning (granted it’s only been 2 division crowns and 1 playoff game) isn’t enough cuz we can’t put the style points icing on the cake.

It’s amazing

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Remember back in the romo days when we didn’t like all the 8-8 seasons and yearned for a quarterback that just won like Tebow.

I do

Now it seems like winning (granted it’s only been 2 division crowns and 1 playoff game) isn’t enough cuz we can’t put the style points icing on the cake.

It’s amazing
With Romo we lost in style. With Dak we win boring. lol

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
What a guy is paid and how they rank are independent of each other. What a guy asks for is always way high.

The point is there, it's just over your head.

lol you got me there. I guess you can make the case your moronic, irrelevant point is still a point.

Valkyr

Reaction score
If he was really scamming them, he'd try and get the entire front office to buy time-share properties.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
If you're an elite athlete as a kid.. you better start working on that jump shot and pray to God you grow over 6'. Because you can be absolute trash, ride the bench and make more than an elite football player.

jnday

Reaction score
I wish the fans would realize dak has been so severely underpaid. He's made 600k a year for 3 years. If you want to point fingers, point them at Romo for his 20 mil in dead money that hurt our cap while we had dak on the cheap.
Romo is not to blame in any way. He signed the contracts that him and Jerry agreed on.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He wants to be highest paid, based off what? He has issues with accuracy, can't carry a team on his back, and only has a high percentage throwing the ball because most of his throws are short range

Real fans don't need numbers to see he struggles with throwing a WR open ( if you have proof post a video of him doing it multiple times), throwing in tight windows, and deep/intermediate passes.

He knows this, he knows he's not that good. He knows this is his only chance to cash out, because he knows he might get exposed as not to good(like flacco), especially if Zeke doesn't play.

He's trying to scam us and strong arm us because really and truly I do agree with him, right now we have no better option. Doesn't make him a great option, just a convenient option. He knows Jerry can get desperate.

Let the guy play and show the world who he really is. If he balls out, I'll for sure rue. But I doubt he can put together a great season, and wow most of us.

28 "likes" based on feelz.

Ahh, the internet. :muttley:

PUSHfold

Reaction score
so he single handledly carried the team in the 4th quarter. zeke, the defense, cooper others be damned....how come he couldn't do it without Zeke and Amari? two of the best in their respective positions in the league. oh, yeah, we also heard and seen the tears from Dak Fanatics regarding the OL not being the best in the league.....

Holy crap if you think our O-line has played well the past couple of seasons....I don't even know what to say to you. For all the resources put into our o-line it's been total garbage for a couple seasons now. Whether that's from injuries or whatever it doesn't matter but it's been PISS POOR.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yeah people constantly want to change the narrative with Romo. All to fit a agenda.

But, then they would give Romo most or all of the credit if he had won a Superbowl with the 2016-2019 Cowboys. Although they insist that Dak can't be good, if he needs a certain type of supporting cast around him to be productive and successful enough to win games. Yet, at the same time say that Romo is great and that the only reason he didn't accomplish greater was because of his supporting cast. And him needing a certain supporting cast to win a Superbowl is used to elevate him as a QB and not bring him down like with Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Holy crap if you think our O-line has played well the past couple of seasons....I don't even know what to say to you. For all the resources put into our o-line it's been total garbage for a couple seasons now. Whether that's from injuries or whatever it doesn't matter but it's been PISS POOR.
they were the best all time type play they had in 2016/ but they were middle of the pack.....much like many other teams...so my point was without top 5 players, top 5 OL support, can he succeed? at that point, isn't he just a bus driver? and there is nothing wrong with being a bus driver. that's not a put down on Dak. to this point, he has been a middle of the pack QB. and again, nothing wrong with that