Dak & Lamar Jackson

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak isn't in the same league as Jackson at this point.

Agreed. This season only, I'd say:

Top A+ Tier: Jackson, Wilson, Mahomes
A tier: Rodgers, Brees, Murray, Watson, Cousins, Carr, Stafford,
B tier: Brady, Rivers, Josh Allen,
C tier: Dak, Goff, Jimmy G, Mayfield, Brissett, Driskel, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Kyle Allen, Minshew, Foles, Matt Ryan
D tier: Wentz, Mariota, Rosen, Daniel Jones, Haskins, Darnold, Jameis Winston,
F tier: Any Steelers QB, Trubisky, Flacco, Dalton.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah, he was able to pull his QBR up to 35.2........Lamar Jackson QBR vs New England was 88.8........Hallelujah Holla Back.

giphy.gif
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

*whose that one new Q.B. that sport's those "Milli Vanilli" looking football battle pants? Is that JACKSON? Man, he needs to be "flagged by the football fashion officials" fer foisting that foolish footballish formal Wear upon us,the Fandom vast of veiwership,,,SHEESEo_O

mattjames2010

Reaction score

C tier: Dak, Goff, Jimmy G, Mayfield, Brissett, Driskel, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Kyle Allen, Minshew, Foles, Matt Ryan

Outside of a bad couple games, Darnold has played at a pretty high level. I wouldn't put him in the B tier, but I'd put him in the c tier and remove Foles who has been injured all year.

shabazz

Reaction score
I love that at least Dak is not being compared to the Failure Wentz, that was getting old.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Judging from some of your other threads, I suspect this one is another that is just trying to stir something up. For example, Rivers and Josh Allen aren't playing remotely as well as Dak this season, and Murray hasn't done any better than Dak, much less 2 tiers better.

I do think the A+ tier is fair though.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Judging from some of your other threads, I suspect this one is another that is just trying to stir something up. For example, Rivers and Josh Allen aren't playing remotely as well as Dak this season, and Murray hasn't done any better than Dak, much less 2 tiers better.

I do think the A+ tier is fair though.

I'm only putting the leg up on Murray because he has little to nothing to work with. He has a lot of potential as a rookie. Rivers, I was shaky on. Allen is a big threat when running.

Brax

Reaction score
..both are physical, strong and have good feet. Dak is more of a pocket passer and Lamar has faster wheels. Which allows for plays to become extended. Nonetheless Dak can still hold his own.

Last night, Dak played with no reference for having any wheels. Nothing, nada, zippo, ..not one bootleg keeper.

Fell right into Bellichicks plan, make Dak beat you. He lost.

...coaching plan or Dak doesn't like to pony-up?
QB's make their living passing the ball in the NFL, Dak is trying to be that passing guy, NFL will adjust to Jackson and at some point one good shot and its goodbye just like RG3. At this point no debate Dak.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
QB's make their living passing the ball in the NFL, Dak is trying to be that passing guy, NFL will adjust to Jackson and at some point one good shot and its goodbye just like RG3. At this point no debate Dak.

WHY THOUGH? He is clearly more of a Russell Wilson rather than Brady or Goff. WHY is he forcing himself to be something he isn't?! I'm not saying he should be like Jackson, but acting like Brady or Goff isn't the answer.

Brax

Reaction score
WHY THOUGH? He is clearly more of a Russell Wilson rather than Brady or Goff. WHY is he forcing himself to be something he isn't?! I'm not saying he should be like Jackson, but acting like Brady or Goff isn't the answer.
I thought the question was Lamar or Dak, not against a occasional run and roll outs but Dak knows to be successful in the NFL you have to throw good balls from the pocket. I also wonder how much the Coaches restrict him but that's another story.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
..both are physical, strong and have good feet. Dak is more of a pocket passer and Lamar has faster wheels. Which allows for plays to become extended. Nonetheless Dak can still hold his own.

Last night, Dak played with no reference for having any wheels. Nothing, nada, zippo, ..not one bootleg keeper.

Fell right into Bellichicks plan, make Dak beat you. He lost.

...coaching plan or Dak doesn't like to pony-up?

Dak doesn't go against coaching. He fails to understand that, in order to be elite, you may need to cut your own path.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak doesn't go against coaching. He fails to understand that, in order to be elite, you may need to cut your own path.

It's all a part of Garrett's plan. He wants this team to be weak minded, so they will obey his every order. I saw a post on here awhile ago that stated the only reason Garrett kept Dak in during the 2016 season was because Dak was his new puppet. He would obey his every order, unlike Romo, who would often go against play calls and orders by Garrett.

Dak got bullied in 3 of our 11 games so far and lets the other teams bully him. Happened to Sean Lee in the Pats game. This team is weak willed at heart. They let other teams control them.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Chill, you are a smart guy, so I am wondering, why is Dak below Cousins and Carr?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Chill, you are a smart guy, so I am wondering, why is Dak below Cousins and Carr?

Carr was another one I was debating on. He's on the line of B/C. He's doing more with less. He has Josh Jacobs now, but whom else? Cousins' led his team from a 20 pt deficit and has actually been playing very well lately. His team is 8-3 (I think)? That's nothing to falter over. Cousins was actually a dark horse MVP at one point in this later season. Hard to believe, I know, but there were a few small discussions over it.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Carr was another one I was debating on. He's on the line of B/C. He's doing more with less. He has Josh Jacobs now, but whom else? Cousins' led his team from a 20 pt deficit and has actually been playing very well lately. His team is 8-3 (I think)? That's nothing to falter over. Cousins was actually a dark horse MVP at one point in this later season. Hard to believe, I know, but there were a few small discussions over it.

What tier would you put Romo on, if he were playing?

shabazz

Reaction score

That is an exceptionally unbiased assessment. Thank you