Dak & Lamar Jackson

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Thats been done on this and other forums ad nauseam. Hes killin it in the boof now

Question for you, Shabazz. Ignoring salaries, contracts, salary cap, etc. Would you trade Dak, Zeke, Amari, and a couple of picks for Lamar Jackson, Ingram, and Hollywood Brown (WR) from the Ravens?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Question for you, Shabazz. Ignoring salaries, contracts, salary cap, etc. Would you trade Dak, Zeke, Amari, and a couple of picks for Lamar Jackson, Ingram, and Hollywood Brown (WR) from the Ravens?

You did not ask me, but it would not matter under the current regime. Who would do pregame planning? No analytics, no excitement, and no killer instinct.

shabazz

Reaction score

I like the way Jackson is playing but a little under 2 seasons is not the biggest sample size. Lamar is gonna demand a huge contract too so all things being equal I like Jacksons play making ability as he adds that threat that Dak doesn't with his legs. Ingram for Zeke, not a problem but to be honest I havent seen enough of Brown to hold an opinion. But based on the small sample size I would take Jackson over Dak because of the added rushing dimension and give up a pick.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yes, sample size is still small.
Awfully fun to watch so far

LJax is my primary FFB league’s QB too.
:flagwave:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Carr was another one I was debating on. He's on the line of B/C. He's doing more with less. He has Josh Jacobs now, but whom else? Cousins' led his team from a 20 pt deficit and has actually been playing very well lately. His team is 8-3 (I think)? That's nothing to falter over. Cousins was actually a dark horse MVP at one point in this later season. Hard to believe, I know, but there were a few small discussions over it.
* He flat put the "thump"to that brand we'd stamped him with,,,er,,, finallyo_O

** Kirk Cousins,that is**

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Dak still the #1 ranked passer in QBR by a healthy margin over Jackson. The entire NFL in fact. 58.2 to 39.7. Mahomes gaining on him at 51.6. Lamar; however, kills him in the run metric; 30.3 to 7.6. Dropping Dak to 3rd in total QBR (75) behind Lamar; the leader (81.9), and Russell Wilson (76.9).