Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

Scotman

Reaction score
Dak was the only reason we were even in this game. Gallup, who I normally love, dropped several passes today. Both our tackles were out. 2 of our top 3 receivers were out. And the refs let the Jets just tee off on Dak with late hits all day.

Blaming this loss on Dak is simply looking for self-validation..

CWR

Reaction score
Yall are shameless. Dak didn't lose this game. He played fair, the defense and the wrs drops hurt us the most. How is that not obvious?

John813

Reaction score
It's a good thing he didn't sign an extension after week 3.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Look at the throws Darnold made in comparison to Dak

Talent vs No-Talent

D-line pressure vs. no D-line pressure

Dak was not fantastic, he's not worth "40mil". However, Darnold was sipping piña coladas, browsing Home and Garden and getting a pedicure done while picking out a receiver to throw to.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Look at the throws Darnold made in comparison to Dak

Talent vs No-Talent

Darnold was a first round draft choice for a reason. Dak wouldn't even have been taken in the fourth round if Jerry would have gotten the QB he really wanted, Lynch.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
D-line pressure vs. no D-line pressure

Dak was not fantastic, he's not worth "40mil". However, Darnold was sipping piña coladas, browsing Home and Garden and getting a pedicure done while picking out a receiver to throw to.
As bad as he was. I totally disagree he's worth the money. Would you rather have Carson Wentz. I wouldn't

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Of course. Always. But the mistakes of Dak, and he did make mistakes, did not lead to dropped balls and an unblocking o line. Once again we look unprepared and flat. Dak looks to be at least trying

Continuing to throw high and a receiver worrying about the legs being knocked out is a problem. Go watch Mayfield and what he did to Njoku.

Enough with these excuses.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I like Dak but no way I would be willing pay him 35 or even 40 million. Heck, right now 30 million is pushing. The NFL is what have you done for me now league and he has done squat. Qb goal is to score points and win. Dak has not done that lately. And please don’t bring up he was of the winningest qb on the first 3 years. I don’t care. I want to know what he does now or the NFL will stand not for long for Dak.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please now Cowboy brother PLEASE !!!!
It's NOT Dak's fault our offense can't score!!!!
Dang man its everyone else out there NOT Dak!!!
Dak is worth 40 million +++++++ better than Mahomes !!!! Did you see Mahomes the last 2 weeks LMAO bad comparison. Did you see Brady the other night. But this was definitely an embarrassment

:muttley:

Noclaf

Reaction score
He should of took the deal in the off season LOL, no way in heck they going to pay him top dollar now. Stupid fool