Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

khiladi

Reaction score
look at the Dak homers..

apparently the only reason we were in the game was Dak, when basically the whole third quarter revolved around feeding Zeke over and over and over again to the point that in the fourth, outside all the gift PI calls and the one sack, Dak had all the time in the world to throw

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Continuing to throw high and a receiver worrying about the legs being knocked out is a problem. Go watch Mayfield and what he did to Njoku.

Enough with these excuses.
There is no excuse. Dak was under pressure all day. Ask any former player, if you get your hands on the ball you catch it bc the ball will never be perfect each time. How about enough of the singular focused Dak fault nonsense.

Sepia

Reaction score
Continuing to throw high and a receiver worrying about the legs being knocked out is a problem. Go watch Mayfield and what he did to Njoku.

Enough with these excuses.

Yet even Tony was commending him on his throws and reads...

Eddie

Reaction score
I'm ready for a new coaching staff. But more ready for a new owner/GM.

The talent around Dak will only decrease if he gets his $30-40 million. If he can't do it with this team, then he's not going to do it at all.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time to go find ourselves our Wentz or Darnold.....enough of ANEMIC Dak Friendly fantasy land of Field goal dreams and desires!!!

Sydla

Reaction score
I still am not one that thinks he’s great but I’ll give him credit for one thing.

He’s a gamer for sure. Late in games he can make plays.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
look at the Dak homers..

apparently the only reason we were in the game was Dak, when basically the whole third quarter revolved around feeding Zeke over and over and over again to the point that in the fourth, outside all the gift PI calls and the one sack, Dak had all the time in the world to throw

lol. Have fun cheering for Cooper Rush. I hope Dak walks so you can be giddy watching him.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lots of blame to go around. Daks inept ability to score in the redzone is back in full force. Defense is complete trash

mattjames2010

Reaction score
There is no excuse. Dak was under pressure all day. Ask any former player, if you get your hands on the ball you catch it bc the ball will never be perfect each time. How about enough of the singular focused Dak fault nonsense.

I don't give two craps what "former players" say - the same players that dropped these passes.

When you go on a curl route and the ball is high, it's not just the catch going into the mind of the receiver, it's also the fact that a safety/corner could come straight at your legs. It's the same with over the middle drops, your mind will automatically go to "when is the hit coming?"

I am giving you a good example of this - why all of a sudden is Jarvis Landry and OBJ, two sure handed WRs in the league, suddenly dropping passes left and right? It's due to Mayfield throwing high, and one of his receivers already suffered a broken bone because of it. These are humans, dude, they still fear injuries and hits when they aren't in a position to defend themselves.