Twitter: Dak leaves practice with arm soreness

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually I gotta agree with you here... MRI's do not show Soft tissue issues, more like cartilage, tendon damage, etc. So it sounds like a bunch of BS. I think generally Dak just hasn't played much football in 8+ months and he's been throwing a lot. Threw his arm out. It really is not a big deal. He's probably just trying to do too much and earn his contract. LOL

Exactly. That's all I'm saying.

IF you were going to fake an injury this would be your diagnosis but I don’t see why he would go through the trouble.

stiletto

Reaction score

IF you were going to fake an injury this would be your diagnosis but I don’t see why he would go through the trouble.

Not sure you should like what I said because I am complimenting Prescott. He's giving it all and maybe too much. It's not a bad thing, at least to me but I think the coaching staff and others are morons for not realizing he might be doing too much coming off injury and time away.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
...... but I don’t see why he would go through the trouble.

He needed to go count his money

200.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score

And all I was saying is Dak has a muscle strain and it turned into a big back and forth between us because I quoted the reports that he had an MRI and has a muscle strain.

it’s ok though. I’ll still give you likes for your good posts buddy.

As far as going through the trouble. I agree. To be honest most of the vets could probably just
Get a “vet day” if they wanted and the coaches would let them. It happens all the time with veteran players.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s so easy to tell. That people have no idea what it is to work out . and how to work out . The body gets sore. Big deal it’s great for it. Guarantee what everybody else is feeling the same things

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The real story here is the Cowboys lack of a #2 QB. I remember people praising the front office for supposedly changing their philosophy and bringing in Dalton last year. They didn't change anything. That was a fluke thing only made possible by the lockdown and Dalton's desire to stay at home for a year. Even if it meant taking a cheap deal. One year later and we have nothing but QB 3s practicing today.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure you should like what I said because I am complimenting Prescott. He's giving it all and maybe too much. It's not a bad thing, at least to me but I think the coaching staff and others are morons for not realizing he might be doing too much coming off injury and time away.

But I've always acknowledged he's got good on field intangibles. He just doesn't have talent.

stiletto

Reaction score
The real story here is the Cowboys lack of a #2 QB. I remember people praising the front office for supposedly changing their philosophy and bringing in Dalton last year. They didn't change anything. That was a fluke thing only made possible by the lockdown and Dalton's desire to stay at home for a year. Even if it meant taking a cheap deal. One year later and we have nothing but QB 3s practicing today.

Gilbert was dropping dimes today from all the footage I saw. I am actually looking forward to watching that guy in the pre-season...

stiletto

Reaction score
But I've always acknowledged he's got good on field intangibles. He just doesn't have talent.

Yet here YOU are on a fan forum making posts, looking for likes. LOL Pretty sure he has more football "talent" than the likes of you who would judge it so harshly. :muttley: