Twitter: Dak leaves practice with arm soreness

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dang, man, did you fall off the 300ft tower at Six Flags or something?
Classic reference

d1d7aea019d5ba100db661952e047c07.jpg

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
MountaineerCowboy likes the fact you got creamed by a Silverado? What a turd!

JK... you're very lucky to have walked away from it.
Yep I am lucky guess it was just not my time 2 Doctors told me I should be dead My legs' even turned black from bruises from the knee down Was training and boxing at that time in my life and in really great shape that might have helped

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Seems like he's getting upset.

You see, what he really meant by "OMG THE MRI REVEALS A STRAIN IDIOTS!!!" is that "after a multiple step process with a medical professional the final diagnosis was a strain".

He still doesn't seem to get that I could go to the ER right now and go through the same multiple step process with a medical professional and get the same strain diagnosis for any area of the body I claim is sore. It proves nothing.

Thanks Risen for your expert medical opinion. Guy who hasn’t even been in the same room as Dak, let alone evaluated him or seen his MRI.

By all means, continue the narrative that it’s just a fake injury. It’s such an intelligent and well reasoned argument.

“It proves nothing”. But you’re the one with the proof right? LOL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I know, right?

Not just that, but the fact that he thanks he's better than the other players that are padded up and practicing and just as sore as he is.

Money changes some people.
Jealous little troll. I'm enjoying watching you whine like a petulant spoiled brat who is not getting things his way. Anything Dak totally eats at your very essence, and it's totally enjoyable watching you squirm like the grub that you are.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Risen for your expert medical opinion. Guy who hasn’t even been in the same room as Dak, let alone evaluated him or seen his MRI.

By all means, continue the narrative that it’s just a fake injury. It’s such an intelligent and well reasoned argument.

I also haven't been to medical school but I'm smart enough to know MRIs don't typically reveal muscle strains.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I also haven't been to medical school but I'm smart enough to know MRIs don't typically reveal muscle strains.

nice use of the word “Typically”

You’re smart but not smart enough to know that they can, hence your post which hedged your bet by saying they “can in rare circumstances” or when there is a lot of inflammation.

Obviously you don’t know anymore than I do considering the fact that you didn’t see his MRI, so you have no clue what the MRI does or doesn’t show, but you would rather make assumptions so you can act smart and try to get one over on someone.

But that’s just what you do. You’re a funny guy like that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Jealous little troll. I'm enjoying watching you whine like a petulant spoiled brat who is not getting things his way. Anything Dak totally eats at your very essence, and it's totally enjoyable watching you squirm like the grub that you are.
Look at you all big man.

Chill out. Dak will be okay, but the Cowboys as a team might be in trouble.

stiletto

Reaction score
Don't be fooled. He actually thought they had imaging proof of a strain.

That's why you can't really hate these Prescotters. They are doing their best with what God gave them.

Actually I gotta agree with you here... MRI's do not show Soft tissue issues, more like cartilage, tendon damage, etc. So it sounds like a bunch of BS. I think generally Dak just hasn't played much football in 8+ months and he's been throwing a lot. Threw his arm out. It really is not a big deal. He's probably just trying to do too much and earn his contract. LOL