Twitter: Dak leaves practice with arm soreness

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yet here YOU are on a fan forum making posts, looking for likes. LOL Pretty sure he has more football "talent" than the likes of you who would judge it so harshly. :muttley:

That’s because Risen is more of a world class MMA fighter.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm not worried. He's only a week into TC, and probably didn't throw much in minicamps. So, i think it's fair to say that this is reasonable. I'm not worried if he misses a few practices. He's barely had a chance to throw a ball since the injury. It's also why I want us running the ball more early. Let his arm get used to throwing again. No need to risk further injury. We did this with Romo, so we've done this before.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Anyone with a bacon brand named after him has talent
00070892020257-ovKckC8UBI8JAoo4-en-US-0_s500.jpg

I think it’s pork in general. Because in the grocery store I have seen Dak brand ham before

stiletto

Reaction score
Rotator cuff. We're DOOOMED!!!!!!

If he tore his rotator cuff that is because he wasn't ready for all the action he was getting. EVERY training staff member should be fired. I am thinking coaching common sense isn't in play either if that happened. Dak's not the type of guy to say "I've had enough for the day". Hell, when I played baseball in high school my coaches knew when pitchers were done. These are pro coaches/trainers. If they are leaving it up to the players, they are morons.

catiii

Reaction score
If he tore his rotator cuff that is because he wasn't ready for all the action he was getting. EVERY training staff member should be fired. I am thinking coaching common sense isn't in play either if that happened. Dak's not the type of guy to say "I've had enough for the day". Hell, when I played baseball in high school my coaches knew when pitchers were done. These are pro coaches/trainers. If they are leaving it up to the players, they are morons.
:hammer:

MikeB80

Reaction score
I don't think I have ever heard of this from a starting qb in camp before in the modern era of shorter camps.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Couple of weeks?

Not good news. But not surprising. They aren’t going to want this to linger.

on this note. Let’s keep it in perspective. Even if Dak is out for 2 weeks. He will be back before the second pre season game.

so it’s not like it’s that big of a deal. To be honest. As long as it heals 100%

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol go watch the full games not just the highlights when trailing by 20+
What does this have to do with the thread , But the answer to your response. I haven’t missed the game in 50 years