Dak Looked Bad **merged**

RomoFor6

Reaction score
You people are delusional... if he was bad what were Wilson and Rodgers?

We dominated and Dak looked pretty good... against the best D we will face... and we actually played a poor game on offence... this team will absolute dominate and Dak will be a fav for MVP

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I didn't think he looked bad, but I watched a lot of games today - most QBs were overthrowing or underthrowing. QBs and WRs need time to iron these things out, get the chemistry back.

He was also up against what should be one of the best defenses in the league - a ton of tight coverages. Jenkins got away with a couple PI, but it seems Jenkins has Bryant's number now for the most part. Gives him more of a fight than Norman.

gmoney112

Reaction score
He was off, but he still played great. Almost 300 yards and no turnovers against one of the best pass defenses in the NFL.

If that isn't "good", then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
We've seen better from him. But we got the win. We know that he'll be working hard this week to correct whatever mechanical or mental issues caused him to be off. Dez is in for the early TD if he makes a simple pitch and catch.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I hope this is not the start of a sophomore slump. Hopefully it was just opening game nerves. On a better note, the defense played great. Kudos to the boys for a great win.
Worst Thread Title after big win ever
photofunky.gif

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I hope this is not the start of a sophomore slump. Hopefully it was just opening game nerves. On a better note, the defense played great. Kudos to the boys for a great win.

He was up and down, good throws, then throws way to high. Bad as he was, still had 90.5 qbr.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Allot of teams would take "Daks Bad" any time. He was not sharp but he managed the game well and didn't make any stupid mistakes oh yeah and we won the game

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I don't think that it's a slump. He just had a rusty game, but will have better games during the season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You people are delusional... if he was bad what were Wilson and Rodgers?

We dominated and Dak looked pretty good... against the best D we will face... and we actually played a poor game on offence... this team will absolute dominate and Dak will be a fav for MVP

I don't think it's delusional to say Dak was overthrowing players.