Twitter: Dak looks like he's never left

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who cares...you and he have proven you can just say it what do you care?

You don't get to decide. NOW.. You've opened the definition now suck it up .

If only you and he had decided to use some discretion and wisdom. You wouldn't be asking this now,. Oh well. Is what it is...let other people use it as freely as you and he.
I was talking to the poster who said it I think he can speak for himself but thanks for your two cents.:thumbup:

Brax

Reaction score
What was trolling about what he said?
It's a Dak troll thread, like the many many others he posts looking for reactions so he can insult people who disagree with him. You know he's the # 1 Dak troll and he gets his jollies insulting folks who do not lavish love and affection on Dak. Remember tolling is in the eyes of the reader you must really love his daily diatribe's of Dak or you wouldn't ask the question you did.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ignorant take. Yes, teammates are going to have their teammates back. It’s the words they say that matters.
Personally, I think action matters much more than the words they say. As I always say "don't tell me, show me".

That's why we'll find out if all this talk is for real in about 24 hours from now.

Go Cowboys!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's a Dak troll thread, like the many many others he posts looking for reactions so he can insult people who disagree with him. You know he's the # 1 Dak troll and he gets his jollies insulting folks who do not lavish love and affection on Dak. Remember tolling is in the eyes of the reader you must really love his daily diatribe's of Dak or you wouldn't ask the question you did.
I was asking how was this thread trolling but I guess you answered it lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Troll. Not taking the bait.

shabazz

Reaction score
All of us wish he was “like he never left”.....but those of us realists know this is delusional and I see a big disappointment for those not utilizing any critical thinking......ignorance is truly bliss

......and Go Cowboys!

Qcard

Reaction score
We'll see how well he does against a defense that isn't going 1/3 speed like they do in practice.
Yeah...last time Dak went against Full speed defense he averaged over 400 yards passing.

But our defense kept playing in 1/3 speed :lmao2:

Dak Haters are so transparent....fools:laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All of us wish he was “like he never left”.....but those of us realists know this is delusional and I see a big disappointment for those not utilizing any critical thinking......ignorance is truly bliss

......and Go Cowboys!
You "realists" i.e. haters are in for a rude awakening this year. Band wagon fans.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

......and Go Cowboys!
The irony of this is you sound like the ignorant you speak of lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No....realist know he hasn’t taken a game snap in over a year.....nothing to do with hate
So he's just going to forget how to be a top QB in the league like he's been throughout his career? Ok.

visionary

Reaction score
Yep, that Dak, he can talk. A company man through and through. There is a reason Jerry paid him

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ignorant take. Yes, teammates are going to have their teammates back. It’s the words they say that matters.
Tell me any team mate that would say anything negative about Dak, not even the punter would say anything remotely negative,,, the media would swarm in like killer hornets.