Twitter: Dak looks like he's never left

shabazz

Reaction score
The best part about all of this is in a little over 24 hours from now the talking will stop and we'll all be able to find out for ourselves.

Week 1 is in sight. Let's get it.

Perhaps we can stay within 10 points like East Carolina did with Appalachian. o_O

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yep -- it's just a matter of another day, plus several hours and Mr. Prescott will shock the world with his passing wizardry! :flagwave: Yeah, baby!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
10 years of potential failure because they sunk 40 million in Dakota instead of using those resources to fix the defense. Dakota will just be an asterisk in the history of the Dallas Cowboys until he can solve good defenses and elevate others around him like Brady, Mahomes, Brees and Rogers have done in this league

Feel free to worship Mr 1-2 Playoff record. We dont want to break up a romance
:muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Perhaps ignorant isn’t the right word in that Dakota Bois know he should be rusty as hell but just won’t have any tolerance towards any thought to the contrary.

Good for y’all.......that solidifies it that there will be No Excuses if he falters

......oh and Go Cowboys......all of them
Y’all get too caught up in excuses. Whether you are a Dak fan or not we all know this game is shaping up for Dak to have a bad game. The odds are against him if we are being honest with ourselves. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t expect him to play well.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Fake news. Daks leg is gone and we know it.
actually the truth is that his ankle is really detached and hanging by a ligament. the staff tapes him up for about an hour before each practice. watch how he moves in the pocket and the gimp. also heard his shoulder is much worst than advertised and that he can't throw past 3 yards and the footages are fake news and are old footages being passed as new ones. reports are he lost feeling in his right thumb and middle finger and can't grip the ball and his arm only goes 2 inches about his shoulder....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who cares...you and he have proven you can just say it what do you care?

You don't get to decide. NOW.. You've opened the definition now suck it up .

If only you and he had decided to use some discretion and wisdom. You wouldn't be asking this now,. Oh well. Is what it is...let other people use it as freely as you and he.
This sounds like discretion and wisdom. LMAO. Again talk about the hypocrisy. And you don’t even care that’s the best part

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This sounds like discretion and wisdom. LMAO. Again talk about the hypocrisy. And you don’t even care that’s the best part
"LMAO".....Oh really. Well laugh it up then.

My discretion and wisdom are intact. I am calling for us to be rid of silly childish insults. I can only ask. It will be what it is....if it's what the powers that be want.

I don't think it is...bobhaze has called for the same. I choose to comply...with wisdom.

Oh yeah...you can find previous posts of my not being very wise...true. But I've had enough.

We'll soon see who has the wisdom. Care to take me up on it? Join in? Have you respect for other's opinions? Talk FOOTBALL..... Or do we just sit here like we're on the middle school playground, battling for biggest bully.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"LMAO".....Oh really. Well laugh it up then.

My discretion and wisdom are intact. I am calling for us to be rid of silly childish insults. I can only ask. It will be what it is....if it's what the powers that be want.

I don't think it is...bobhaze has called for the same. I choose to comply...with wisdom.

Oh yeah...you can find previous posts of my not being very wise...true. But I've had enough.

We'll soon see who has the wisdom. Care to take me up on it? Join in? Have you respect for other's opinions? Talk FOOTBALL..... Or do we just sit here like we're on the middle school playground, battling for biggest bully.
I look forward. To talking football. And leaving the rest behind. That’s what I’ve been trying to do along with others. Welcome to the fourm. This will be a welcome attitude. Just curious when you started. After my response to your last insult

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Well played, my man.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I believe him.

I also believe if they started Ben DiNucci at any point this year it'll be like he never left.
Rreeaacchhh.......damn.

Sorry bro. 5'-6" and 240 ain't gonna get you to the rim.

Try a bro-tein bar......Twinkies ain't helping. ;)

Last edited: