Twitter: Dak looks like he's never left

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tell me any team mate that would say anything negative about Dak, not even the punter would say anything remotely negative,,, the media would swarm in like killer hornets.
None of them would. Again, it's how he said it that matters.

shabazz

Reaction score
So he's just going to forget how to be a top QB in the league like he's been throughout his career? Ok.

The “top quarterback in the league” is not assumed to be true by all of us. This is clearly been debated here daily if one has been paying just an ounce of attention.

shabazz

Reaction score
The irony of this is you sound like the ignorant you speak of lol.

So it’s ignorant to state that he’s hasnt taken a snap in a year and will not be game ready?

Let’s see how he plays Thursday and he can prove it

I’ll gladly admit that I’m wrong because it would t meant that he REALLY is game ready......not just words

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You "realists" i.e. haters are in for a rude awakening this year. Band wagon fans.
Saying Dak will more than likely be knocking some rust off and slow out of the gate is entirely different from saying if he stays healthy that he shouldnt finish as one of top QBs in the league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So it’s ignorant to state that he’s hasnt taken a snap in a year and will not be game ready?

No that’s not ignorant….it was you going on this rant about how it’s delusional to say such words but then end on a “Go Cowboys” lol….but you think he will struggle some against the Buccs…not out is the realm of possibility and honestly I expect him too unfortunately. At least early on.

shabazz

Reaction score
The common theme here is the Dakotas Apologists lash out with vitriol agai st anyone suggesting that he could be rusty or less than effective......they clearly defensive and impossible to debate with in unbiased manner.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I’ll gladly admit that I’m wrong because it wouldn’t meant that he REALLY is game ready......not just words
i saw him not have preseason last year NO offseason of any real practices , almost all virtual and he came out to start the season looking game ready to me..players have been doing this most of their lives and daks now a VEt, it will take less then 2 series to get used to the live speed of the game but im sure even until then hes can take snap and throw ball or hand ball off, its what hes done all off season in practices..

I guess all the teams that didn't start their qb in PS is doomed as well.. smh

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The “top quarterback in the league” is not assumed to be true by all of us. This is clearly been debated here daily if one has been paying just an ounce of attention.
Debated and proven to be a top QB in the league.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Saying Dak will more than likely be knocking some rust off and slow out of the gate is entirely different from saying if he stays healthy that he shouldnt finish as one of top QBs in the league.
:huh:

shabazz

Reaction score
No that’s not ignorant….it was you going on this rant about how it’s delusional to say such words but then end on a “Go Cowboys” lol….but you think he will struggle some against the Buccs…not out is the realm of possibility and honestly I expect him too unfortunately. At least early on.

Perhaps ignorant isn’t the right word in that Dakota Bois know he should be rusty as hell but just won’t have any tolerance towards any thought to the contrary.

Good for y’all.......that solidifies it that there will be No Excuses if he falters

......oh and Go Cowboys......all of them

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Appreciate it Gallup, but we shall see for ourselves Thursday night, thank you very much. :D

Translation..............Damn it, I hope not!! Whatever Gallup, I am still holding out hope he sucks tomorrow night.

Reactions: G2

shabazz

Reaction score
Tell me any team mate that would say anything negative about Dak, not even the punter would say anything remotely negative,,, the media would swarm in like killer hornets.

ESPN’s Booger McFarland would be at that teammates house with the entire press corps armed with a vat of hot tar and a sack of feathers.......the media knows any criticism of the Messiah is tantamount to a hate crime

shabazz

Reaction score
......and by the way 300 yards and 2 touchdowns won’t be the proof if the Bucs go into a prevent defense in the 3rd quarter.....but moving the ball effectively through the air ENTIRELY through the game will be

Go Cowboys!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The best part about all of this is in a little over 24 hours from now the talking will stop and we'll all be able to find out for ourselves.

Week 1 is in sight. Let's get it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, I guess you're in for a miserable 10 years so may as well go root for another team and spare the rest of us your misery.

10 years of potential failure because they sunk 40 million in Dakota instead of using those resources to fix the defense. Dakota will just be an asterisk in the history of the Dallas Cowboys until he can solve good defenses and elevate others around him like Brady, Mahomes, Brees and Rogers have done in this league

Feel free to worship Mr 1-2 Playoff record. We dont want to break up a romance