Dak lost this game

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
While turnovers are never the recipe for success, let's not act like Dallas didn't have horrible miscues on special teams and defense all day as well.

Also couldn't block a 3 man rush against an atrocious pass defense and were so desperate they lined an all pro guard at the RT position.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
While turnovers are never the recipe for success, let's not act like Dallas didn't have horrible miscues on special teams and defense all day as well.

Also couldn't block a 3 man rush against an atrocious pass defense and were so desperate they lined an all pro guard at the RT position.
The only difference in this game was our QB turned the ball over 3 times. Their defense sucked too, their OL was in shambles, they couldn’t run the ball. Stop with the lame excuses man. Go re-watch the game. The teams effort was solid our QB let us down big time.

pansophy

Reaction score
I think it is hard to make that case when the defense gives up 5 TD passes, almost 6, has 3 terrible special teams plays that results in a 4 point swing, and a make-shift OL that couldn't stop a 3 man rush at the end of the game.

I wasn't happy with Dak's turnovers either, but only 1 of those was really on him. He did set a record for number of throws without a pick prior to that.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’m not sure I’d say that. He certainly didn’t help, but I don’t wanna say we lost because of him.

first of all, it’s not Dak’s fault that Lockett or Metcalf were open on virtually every play. Our secondary is straight garbage.

Kellen Moore was calling dumb plays. Constantly calli calling screens and jet sweeps isn’t ideal.

also, we did hold the lead at one point. He made up for his mistakes, which I’m fine with.

the defense, however, did not.

tl;dr Dak wasn’t the best and this might be his worst game of the 3 games we’ve had so far, however, he wasn’t really the reason we lost it either. Doesn’t help that special teams wanted to play like hot garbage today.

DanA

Reaction score
The only difference in this game was our QB turned the ball over 3 times. Their defense sucked too, their OL was in shambles, they couldn’t run the ball. Stop with the lame excuses man. Go re-watch the game. The teams effort was solid our QB let us down big time.

It really wasn't the only difference. There were loads of differnences.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
Wentz has throw 2 int’s in each of his last 3 games. Dak threw a INT for the first time like 260 pass attempts which was a cowboys record. Not too mention the 400+ yards, something wentz hasn’t done this year

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m not sure I’d say that. He certainly didn’t help, but I don’t wanna say we lost because of him.

first of all, it’s not Dak’s fault that Lockett or Metcalf were open on virtually every play. Our secondary is straight garbage.

Kellen Moore was calling dumb plays. Constantly calli calling screens and jet sweeps isn’t ideal.

also, we did hold the lead at one point. He made up for his mistakes, which I’m fine with.

the defense, however, did not.

tl;dr Dak wasn’t the best and this might be his worst game of the 3 games we’ve had so far, however, he wasn’t really the reason we lost it either. Doesn’t help that special teams wanted to play like hot garbage today.
Their def couldn’t stop us either. It was an even game. Only difference we’re Daks ints. If it was Wentz we’d all be laughing and you know it.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Who is making excuses? You clowns with an agenda are so played out. Everything I stated was factual.

How are you going to blame an entire team loss on Dak when he was the only one making the game competitive?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Wentz has throw 2 int’s in each of his last 3 games. Dak threw a INT for the first time like 260 pass attempts which was a cowboys record. Not too mention the 400+ yards, something wentz hasn’t done this year
Yea that’s cool I’m not talking about those games. I’m talking about this one. Dak gifted this game to Seattle.

basel90

Reaction score
Cam played a better game against Seattle , and he only cost 7 million a year . This is the dilemma of Dak . He cost the cowboys 31 mil+ and we all know this team needs a lot on defense and other areas . Dallas cannot afford to give such $$$$ to a good but not elite QB .

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Who is making excuses? You clowns with an agenda are so played out. Everything I stated was factual.

How are you going to blame an entire team loss on Dak when he was the only one making the game competitive?
Hit me up when Dak leads us to victory vs a good team. I’ve seen this before... losing vs the good teams and lites up the garbage. Same Old Dak.

pansophy

Reaction score
Their def couldn’t stop us either. It was an even game. Only difference we’re Daks ints. If it was Wentz we’d all be laughing and you know it.
I don't think Dak is a top 5 QB, but he is solidly in the next tier. New throwing motion last year elevated his game. Look at some of his throws today, hitting WRs in stride so that they could make YAC. That was really inconsistent years 1-3, and now the bad throw is rare.

basel90

Reaction score
Hit me up when Dak leads us to victory vs a good team. I’ve seen this before... losing vs the good teams and lites up the garbage. Same Old Dak.
And he wants to bankrupt the cowboys for 40 mil a year . Cowboys could have signed cam for 7 mil or Brady for 22 . Dak’s value is not 35+ but some fans or foes of cowboys would like to sink the cowboys accordingly.