Dak lost this game

basel90

Reaction score
The media is focusing now on Dak’s shortcomings . It is clearly a QB game now , and 400 yards a game is the norm , finishing in the red zone , accuracy and reading defenses is premium , Dak does not have elite talent . Heck , Jamies Winston threw 5150 yards last year and he is not elite at all .
Don’t see how the cowboys pay Dak what he is asking without further sinking . He simply is very replaceable. Just look at what the cowboys could have done if they signed Cam for 7 mil .

Skillit

Reaction score
The real question you need to ask is do you read well or are you just in your feelings. Where did I say you were a Dak apologist? Somebody is being insecure right now smh. I was just talking in general how I feel people always have excuses for this guy no matter what like he's some special needs kid we can't be honest about.

feelings?

I cited things that actually happened in the game to support my argument.

You can say people make excuses for him and won’t be honest.....maybe, just maybe they understand that he is the QB whether they “like” him or not.

None of your groaning is going to change the depth chart. He’s not perfect and I don’t think he’s worth the money he’s asking for, but it’s also hard to get even an acceptable QB in this league.

He is that. With a good enough team, he certainly is that.
How JJ plays it out with salary and picks etc is left for the future.

Pinning everything on Dak is convenient/ simple. But it’s easy, I guess.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
One Team, one fight. When one loses they all lose. When one wins, they all win! There is know way you can blame one person for this loss.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
feelings?

I cited things that actually happened in the game to support my argument.

You can say people make excuses for him and won’t be honest.....maybe, just maybe they understand that he is the QB whether they “like” him or not.

None of your groaning is going to change the depth chart. He’s not perfect and I don’t think he’s worth the money he’s asking for, but it’s also hard to get even an acceptable QB in this league.

He is that. With a good enough team, he certainly is that.
How JJ plays it out with salary and picks etc is left for the future.

Pinning everything on Dak is convenient/ simple. But it’s easy, I guess.
Yep feelings because dang near everything you said about me is stuff you made up. Only someone in tier feelings needs to do that. Just like you cited things that actually happened so did I. That's not goaning about the depth chart something else I didn't mention at all. You just can't help yourself from lying and strawmanning smh. Get it together

Flamma

Reaction score
I don’t give a ****. We get blown the **** out without Dak dropping almost 500 yards and three td’s with the backdrop of a defense that was a revolving door in the first half.

Lol he can’t win with you critics. Before we had talent at the skill positions he was supposed to make everyone better than they actually were and move the ball like Tom Brady even though he was still young and developing. He gets trashed for that. No chance to develop. He is what he is and will never be anything else and so many geniuses on this board definitively made their opinions known that he was never going to amount to anything.

Then he gets some talent at the skill positions and starts lighting it up and now it’s nothing but the receivers making his ineptness and averageness less noticeable because what’s the truly important thing here is that none of the so-called geniuses who called Dak a bust admit they might have been wrong. No, it is better to penny ante nick pick the dude like a teenage high school brat pack.

Here are the facts, he had no run game Sunday. He was stressed all game behind a makeshift offensive line that had to ****ing be reshuffled in the second half because they were playing so poorly as a group.

And he threw for almost 500 yards and brought us back from 15 down to take the damn lead.

Sometimes I wish he’d leave. You people that think talented, productive and consistent QB’s on Dak’s level grow on trees need a wake up call. But go ahead and harp on how far short of the mark he came on a team grossly out of balance defensively and offensively at this point with a train wreck o-line in chaos to boot.

Again, you look and sound ridiculous.

Yes, if the Cowboys had a really good defense and holding the last two opponents to under 20 points, no one would be complaining. The last two games would be Dallas blowouts. Dak would be seen as the best thing since, since somewhere in between the invention of toilet paper and sliced bread.

But the defense isn't good and we can see how our quarterback plays in late game high pressure situations. It's not good. If the Cowboys need to go the distance of the field on a final drive his record isn't good. In fact, we'd probably have to go back to 2016 to find a game that he did exactly that.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The media is focusing now on Dak’s shortcomings . It is clearly a QB game now , and 400 yards a game is the norm , finishing in the red zone , accuracy and reading defenses is premium , Dak does not have elite talent . Heck , Jamies Winston threw 5150 yards last year and he is not elite at all .
Don’t see how the cowboys pay Dak what he is asking without further sinking . He simply is very replaceable. Just look at what the cowboys could have done if they signed Cam for 7 mil .

And you are an elite Dak hater.

Is Zeke elite? 14 carries, 34 yards. But Dak has to carry the entire offense. LOL.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yes, if the Cowboys had a really good defense and holding the last two opponents to under 20 points, no one would be complaining. The last two games would be Dallas blowouts. Dak would be seen as the best thing since, since somewhere in between the invention of toilet paper and sliced bread.

But the defense isn't good and we can see how our quarterback plays in late game high pressure situations. It's not good. If the Cowboys need to go the distance of the field on a final drive his record isn't good. In fact, we'd probably have to go back to 2016 to find a game that he did exactly that.

He is good when he doesn't have to carry the entire offense and Zeke actually shows up to help move the chains. Zeke 14 carries, 34 yards.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No one talks about the dropped interception. 30-22at the time would have been Seattle ball on Dallas 30 yard line. Game over. Blow out
Nobody brings up the dropped touchdown pass for Shultz on the first drive. Defensive backs drop interceptions all the time. Look at our defense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This thread is for Dak hating losers. Everyone else’s, the smart ones, should not comment. Let them wallow in their misery/joy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somebody ban this clown.
Dak is the reason we were even in the game.
No help from zeke, no help from defense and actually negative help from special teams.

Not fair to blame zeke with only 14 touches. That's like almost sub numbers.

You know how an effective running game works right?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Sacks suffered since 2016:

Dak Prescott- 142

Russell Wilson- 192

Dak has had a better OL, WR's, and RB for his entire career........yet Wilson wins whereas Dak is Dak......so stop blaming the OL to excuse Dak's performance.
You left out the most important stat. The ranking of the Seahawks defense compared to the Cowboys and the coaching Carroll vs Garrett.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Patrick Mohames was the QB we’d be 3-0 easy.
Watching KC the other night....seeing what a stark difference between these two QB's. The things is I thought Dak "had legs" and "throws better on the run". Now it seems like his feet are glued to the turf.

I don;t expect him to be exactly like Mahomes....few are, if any. guy got mojo and moxey. Would like to see a bit more of it in Dak.