Dak lost this game

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
And he wants to bankrupt the cowboys for 40 mil a year . Cowboys could have signed cam for 7 mil or Brady for 22 . Dak’s value is not 35+ but some fans or foes of cowboys would like to sink the cowboys accordingly.
if fine with going with Dalton for two years while fixing the defense. Then I’d draft a new QB on a rookie deal.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.

One of the few reasons, and the MAIN reason, we were even in the damn game was because of Dak. What the **** are you people watching lmao? You look and sound ridiculous.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
And he wants to bankrupt the cowboys for 40 mil a year . Cowboys could have signed cam for 7 mil or Brady for 22 . Dak’s value is not 35+ but some fans or foes of cowboys would like to sink the cowboys accordingly.

What do you pay him? He leaves and there is no QB on the roster whose going to throw for 5,000 yards and 33 TDS 11 int (what he did last year and I see no reason he won’t repeat that this year). What do you pay him?

plymkr

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
I feel Dak played exactly the way the rest of the team played. He made plays to keep us in the game and he made plays that caused us to lose. You can say that about the defense and the ST. I'm not a Dak homer but to say we lost because of him and only him is not correct. I do believe in your point that the difference between the two teams was their QB is elite and our QB is above average. Dak is simply not good enough to carry a team the way Wilson does. Dak is an above average franchise QB. I put him in the realm of the Joe Flaccos and the Drew Bledsoes of the QB world. If the rest of the team is clicking then Dak can win a super bowl. If the team is struggling on a weekly basis Dak can not outplay his team's weaknesses.

What I am truly scared of is if we make the playoffs going 8-8 or 7-9, which is quite possible, and then have a one and done playoff game. Dak putting up great numbers against garbage teams and making the playoffs. He gets a massive contract and we don't have the funds to help the defense and shore up the offensive line. Then we're looking at mediocrity for 10 more years. Give or take a year. Citing the example of Flacco and Bledsoe, both QB's played and looked great with a great supporting cast. When their supporting cast starting retiring or moving on in FA, they became backup QB's. I feel this is where Dak is on a talent level. On a intangible level he's awesome. Like last week his intangibles and gutty grit about him willed us to a victory. Sad part is we don't play the Falcons every week. I feel Dak is an above average franchise QB that can pull out a 4th quarter comeback every once in a while. He can light up a bad defense. And he can lead a solid team to a super bowl. He can not carry a team on his back week in and week out like Rogers, Brady, Wilson and Mahomes.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s the decision they’re facing. It’s a tough call.

It is but the team will come to the obvious conclusion which is you don't pay a QB the kind of money Dak wants if he can't win these types of games, that being said the only guy who can change that is Dak and if he starts winning these types of games he will get the payday

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
You don't there are many QB's out there who could also have this team at 1-2 (should be 0-3) who would cost a lot less, other than that draft our next QB in the draft next year and move on
Lol so you just HOPE that a QB capable of 5,000 yard, 33 td seasons ends up in the draft.

You still didn’t say what you’d pay him.

what will you pay him?

Just let him walk lmao?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol so you just HOPE that a QB capable of 5,000 yard, 33 td seasons ends up in the draft.

You still didn’t say what you’d pay him.

what will you pay him?

I thought that was clear in my post..i wouldn't pay him i'd draft our next QB in the upcoming draft and 5000 yards a year means nothing if you can't win the big games when they matter

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It is but the team will come to the obvious conclusion which is you don't pay a QB the kind of money Dak wants if he can't win these types of games, that being said the only guy who can change that is Dak and if he starts winning these types of games he will get the payday

The organization is going to pay him and the only way he wins people like you over is winning a SB.

Not getting there..

but winning it...

It is NOT obvious he doesn’t deserve the money he was asking for and he would have gotten it but for the disagreement over the length if the contract. What world are you living in that QBs who can throws for 5,000 years and 30+ TDs with a great QBR are so easily replaced?

Narnia?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I thought that was clear in my post..i wouldn't pay him i'd draft our next QB in the upcoming draft and 5000 yards a year means nothing if you can't win the big games when they matter

ahahahahahahahaha!!

You’re just going to hope!

Lmao!!

what a plan!!

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Then what do you do when that QB most likely ends up being worst than Prescott? So you’d intentionally downgrade at the most important position in sports?Glad you aren’t running the Cowboys