Dak lost this game

Brax

Reaction score
Ah right so let me see, if Cooper had taken off at the exact second he needed to take off then it would have been all perfect. But you just stated that he waited too long, which means if he had started earlier he most likely would have been way past where the ball was eventually placed. Or are we now going to say that Cooper needed to wait longer so that the ball could be right where it needed to be and not thrown behind him? Even Aikman during the broadcast said that the ball was placed poorly and that it allowed the defender to make a play for the ball.
Give up, the guy plays with Dak dolls. Insults and name will follow. He is the number one Dak apologist. Just remember Aikman is just a JAG in his opinion.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
Dak lead us to a lead in the 4th quarter. Our defense is a problem. Fans need to get off of the players that are actually putting us in position to win the game. Dak was not perfect......but our defense were extremely not perfect and Dak did a good job of overcoming them.

NotForLong

Reaction score
The fact he is afraid and never tries it also means he will never get better at it. People want to think Dak is a top 5 QB but when he gets into or near the redzone he plays like a 25th ranked QB. He has a better chance of throwing a 50 yard td to Gallup than throwing a 10 yard td pass to Cooper.
Exactly

Bigdog

Reaction score
Yes those are inexcusable turnovers but he also put in position to win the game also. If you are going to place the blame you also have to give the credit. Just saying

the_h0wey

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
So it wasn't the special teams blunder where Pollard put us on the 1 which turned into a Safety? It wasn't the missed or blocked extra point attempts? It wasn't the 3 secondary penalties that extended Seattle drives? It wasn't the Trysten Hill helmet to helmet penalty that gave them a second chance at converting the 2 point conversion? It wasn't the multiple drops by Zeke and overall lack of a running game? It wasn't the fact we had only 1 offensive line starter playing his actual position? It was just Dak's fault. People on this board are so stupid it's actually quite humorous

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I’m lukewarm on Dak— but a defense that (should have) given up 6 passing TD’s, + all special teams mistakes and the safety, and the fact we couldn’t block 3 at the end.......and we were still even in this game????

Not on Dak.

this post is just agenda.
Nothing is never Daks fault. He can never be more than a bus driver then. If its always someone else's fault and he'd have to have 5tos for it to be his fault he can't ever be all that good tbh. If you're a leader/top player you get a lot of the praise and a lot of the blame. Can't pick and choose.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak isnt handcuffed by scheme, they call up plenty of plays with opportunity. How many times was Dak running on 3rd down or throwing short? Just one example but the answer is too many.
Okaaay.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dak's MO is like a race horse in a race. He struggles out of the gate, he hits the quarter mile pole in last place. At the half mile pole he's made up a little ground. When he get's to the 3/4 pole he's moved up enough to make a move on the leader. DOWNNNNNN the home stretch he's battling his *** off trying to catch the leader, just to get nosed out at the finish line. In horse racing I refer to that horse as a gamer, he gave it his best shot it just wasn't good enough. Unfortunately, for Dak he's what you would call in horse racing terms as an ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMER, trying to compete with GRADED STAKES WINNERS. I realize he's not the only player out there trying to perform, but he's suppose to be the straw that stirs the drink. Not the straw that broke the camel's back!

Skillit

Reaction score
Nothing is never Daks fault. He can never be more than a bus driver then. If its always someone else's fault and he'd have to have 5tos for it to be his fault he can't ever be all that good tbh. If you're a leader/top player you get a lot of the praise and a lot of the blame. Can't pick and choose.

Do you read well? I’m not a Dak apologist. I don’t think he’s worth the money he’s asking for.

But there were plenty of circumstances in the game beyond his control. Yes- he has technical limitations, but his intangibles show up in games like Atl and Sea. We had no business in being in either game. He had a lot to do with the comebacks.

But he’s not good enough to pull it out by himself. And like Tony for 90% of his career, there is no real defensive identity to lean on.

More mediocrity ahead.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak's MO is like a race horse in a race. He struggles out of the gate, he hits the quarter mile pole in last place. At the half mile pole he's made up a little ground. When he get's to the 3/4 pole he's moved up enough to make a move on the leader. DOWNNNNNN the home stretch he's battling his *** off trying to catch the leader, just to get nosed out at the finish line. In horse racing I refer to that horse as a gamer, he gave it his best shot it just wasn't good enough. Unfortunately, for Dak he's what you would call in horse racing terms as an ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMER, trying to compete with GRADED STAKES WINNERS. I realize he's not the only player out there trying to perform, but he's suppose to be the straw that stirs the drink. Not the straw that broke the camel's back!
That home stretch is where pedigree pays off!

glimmerman

Reaction score
With this O-Line the way it is Dalton would look like wentz. Are you all ready to end the season after 3 games. We won 1 and was in the other 2 down to the final moments..

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Do you read well? I’m not a Dak apologist. I don’t think he’s worth the money he’s asking for.

But there were plenty of circumstances in the game beyond his control. Yes- he has technical limitations, but his intangibles show up in games like Atl and Sea. We had no business in being in either game. He had a lot to do with the comebacks.

But he’s not good enough to pull it out by himself. And like Tony for 90% of his career, there is no real defensive identity to lean on.

More mediocrity ahead.
The real question you need to ask is do you read well or are you just in your feelings. Where did I say you were a Dak apologist? Somebody is being insecure right now smh. I was just talking in general how I feel people always have excuses for this guy no matter what like he's some special needs kid we can't be honest about.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I love idiots!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Dak gets credit for making it a game late in games a lot. However couldn’t it be argued if he played better the first three quarters he wouldn’t have to come back in the 4th?

Also name me one of those comebacks that’s been against a winning team?

When dak is forced into situations where he has to throw the ball down the field he struggles as well. He threw that pick before halftime. End of the game he spent dumping the ball off.

Hell the play before he took the sack he threw a two yard drag that luckily the wr dropped.

Flamma

Reaction score
One of the few reasons, and the MAIN reason, we were even in the damn game was because of Dak. What the **** are you people watching lmao? You look and sound ridiculous.

In the game doesn't win the game. He looked good during the game. Given our very nice WRs he even looked great at times. But too often do I see him screw the pooch in final drives. The last two minutes of that game he looked nervous. Didn't want to risk going down field. This is not something entirely new.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
In the game doesn't win the game. He looked good during the game. Given our very nice WRs he even looked great at times. But too often do I see him screw the pooch in final drives. The last two minutes of that game he looked nervous. Didn't want to risk going down field. This is not something entirely new.
I don’t give a ****. We get blown the **** out without Dak dropping almost 500 yards and three td’s with the backdrop of a defense that was a revolving door in the first half.

Lol he can’t win with you critics. Before we had talent at the skill positions he was supposed to make everyone better than they actually were and move the ball like Tom Brady even though he was still young and developing. He gets trashed for that. No chance to develop. He is what he is and will never be anything else and so many geniuses on this board definitively made their opinions known that he was never going to amount to anything.

Then he gets some talent at the skill positions and starts lighting it up and now it’s nothing but the receivers making his ineptness and averageness less noticeable because what’s the truly important thing here is that none of the so-called geniuses who called Dak a bust admit they might have been wrong. No, it is better to penny ante nick pick the dude like a teenage high school brat pack.

Here are the facts, he had no run game Sunday. He was stressed all game behind a makeshift offensive line that had to ****ing be reshuffled in the second half because they were playing so poorly as a group.

And he threw for almost 500 yards and brought us back from 15 down to take the damn lead.

Sometimes I wish he’d leave. You people that think talented, productive and consistent QB’s on Dak’s level grow on trees need a wake up call. But go ahead and harp on how far short of the mark he came on a team grossly out of balance defensively and offensively at this point with a train wreck o-line in chaos to boot.

Again, you look and sound ridiculous.

Last edited: