Dak Lovers Forum

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
wonder if the mods would make an "I'm in Love with Dak forum"? AC, Ken, my little pony, and the rest of the lovers could go in there and not clutter up the fan's forum with their love crap.

Sounds good, let's get it done. They need a place to post their love and affection for dak. They can post pictures of dak without a shirt, and his football field, and maybe even set up a date with dak night contest. I'm sure dak would love to hang out with some of these creepers and stalkers.

Mods can this be done?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I haven't seen many of these "Dak love" posts you're referring to, at least not nearly enough of them to clutter the forum. However, I'm mostly in the draft zone these days. Do you mind providing some examples?

As of this moment in time, there are 3 Dak related threads that I can see on the front page of the main forum - him practicing with some of his receivers, a post he made about Zeke on social media, and the statements about Zeke he made to the media, a thread which was started by @Zordon who is definitely not what I would call a "Dak lover".

I can only look at your 15 most recent comments on your profile, but I can see 10 of them are about Dak. The earliest was posted at 9:33 am today my time, and it's 1:13 pm my time now, which means you're averaging around 3 Dak related posts every hour today. That doesn't seem like too much, considering your posts tend to be about Dak very frequently.

So if you want to talk about "cluttering the forum" with talk about Dak, how about you start with your own posts, since you talk about him all the time like you have some personal obsession with him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I haven't seen many of these "Dak love" posts you're referring to, at least not nearly enough of them to clutter the forum. However, I'm mostly in the draft zone these days. Do you mind providing some examples?

As of this moment in time, there are 3 Dak related threads that I can see on the front page of the main forum - him practicing with some of his receivers, a post he made about Zeke on social media, and the statements about Zeke he made to the meso dia, a thread which was started by @Zordon who is definitely not what I would call a "Dak lover".

I can only look at your 15 most recent comments on your profile, but I can see 10 of them are about Dak. The earliest was posted at 9:33 am today my time, and it's 1:13 pm my time now, which means you're averaging around 3 Dak related posts every hour today. That doesn't seem like too much, considering your posts tend to be about Dak very frequently.

So if you want to talk about "cluttering the forum" with talk about Dak, how about you start with your own posts, since you talk about him all the time like you have some personal obsession with him.
ah, did this post hit a nerve?

mattjames2010

Reaction score

As of this moment in time, there are 3 Dak related threads that I can see on the front page of the main forum - him practicing with some of his receivers, a post he made about Zeke on social media, and the statements about Zeke he made to the media, a thread which was started by @Zordon who is definitely not what I would call a "Dak lover".

Then you are blind, "doctor".

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I have recommended this multiple times - both those who only focus on hating and loving Dak need their own section here. The amount of bait posts daily is idiotic and the mods pretending they can't see the difference between actual real football talk and bait posts is suspect.

75boyz

Reaction score
wonder if the mods would make an "I'm in Love with Dak forum"? AC, Ken, my little pony, and the rest of the lovers could go in there and not clutter up the fan's forum with their love crap.

Sounds good, let's get it done. They need a place to post their love and affection for dak. They can post pictures of dak without a shirt, and his football field, and maybe even set up a date with dak night contest. I'm sure dak would love to hang out with some of these creepers and stalkers.

Mods can this be done?
Do you need any specific support in order for this proposal to go through?

Count me in, I fully support it.

Qcard

Reaction score

Ethered!!!

Great Post:hammer:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If ya been around for any amount of time...you;d know it's hard to find history. But if you trust me, I can give you one clear easy example:

During a "conversation" on Dak's season...one poster who-shall-not-be-named-but most-people-could-guess-within-two-three-names....that KM TOLD Dak to throw the exact same play that almost got intercepted the play before. Which of course did result in the interception.

Baffling. Truly astounding level of Dak Love And Protection. But he would fit the concept of the proposed sub-forum.

Even if KM demanded he run that play again....Dak didn't have to throw it to the exact same guy.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I learned today if you want him to stop throwing interceptions and choking against the 9'rs ......... you are a Dak hater.

Who knew?