Dak Lovers Forum

Mr_437

Reaction score
wonder if the mods would make an "I'm in Love with Dak forum"? AC, Ken, my little pony, and the rest of the lovers could go in there and not clutter up the fan's forum with their love crap.

Sounds good, let's get it done. They need a place to post their love and affection for dak. They can post pictures of dak without a shirt, and his football field, and maybe even set up a date with dak night contest. I'm sure dak would love to hang out with some of these creepers and stalkers.

Mods can this be done?
:lmao2:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if the guys can get their forum, maybe anheuser busch can be the sponsor. If Jerry is the true genius that people proclaim, maybe he can get Bud Lite to be the stadium sponsor.

ESisback

Reaction score
who proclaimed jason garrett would win a super bowl? oh yeah.

Jerry is a marketing genius. You buy into this crap every year, like the others.
Who mentioned Garrett? He’s been gone for years. Buy into it? How? We come here and talk about the team, and hope they do well. How is that any different from your “noble” and “enlightened” pursuits?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
339805654_568974615033634_8190618309360169821_n.jpg

oh yeah, you still got it marked down where I said Garrett would never win crap in Dallas? lmao.

ESisback

Reaction score
339805654_568974615033634_8190618309360169821_n.jpg

oh yeah, you still got it marked down where I said Garrett would never win crap in Dallas? lmao.
I doubt anyone’s “got it marked down”, and I guarantee no one cares. Besides, the Dake/Zeke pairing is moot now, so it doesn’t mean Dak’s not a possibility. But you keep cheering against the Dallas QB, so you can “win” the internet!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I doubt anyone’s “got it marked down”, and I guarantee no one cares. Besides, the Dake/Zeke pairing is moot now, so it doesn’t mean Dak’s not a possibility. But you keep cheering against the Dallas QB, so you can “win” the internet!
dang, I guess you guys ain't getting your, " I'm in love with dak forum". dang

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But what is a diehard DakHomer? Someone who does nothing but endlessly praise? Don’t see any of those.
The whole Dak lover thing is some crap a hater came up with. There is no poster on here who just sings Dak's praises and never critiques him. Its crazy how that's equivalent to someone like Pappy who has never said one nice thing about the guy. And I'm not saying he has to he has every right to hate whoever he wants but let's be honest with ourselves here about what's really going on here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This guy is literally trolling in his own thread and y'all don't see an issue with it lol?

Make this make sense for me.....

This is a Cowboys Forum. Where Cowboy fans talk.....COWBOYS football...imagine certain posters having issue with a positive post about a player that plays for the Cowboys.....just wow.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I haven't seen many of these "Dak love" posts you're referring to, at least not nearly enough of them to clutter the forum. However, I'm mostly in the draft zone these days. Do you mind providing some examples?

As of this moment in time, there are 3 Dak related threads that I can see on the front page of the main forum - him practicing with some of his receivers, a post he made about Zeke on social media, and the statements about Zeke he made to the media, a thread which was started by @Zordon who is definitely not what I would call a "Dak lover".

I can only look at your 15 most recent comments on your profile, but I can see 10 of them are about Dak. The earliest was posted at 9:33 am today my time, and it's 1:13 pm my time now, which means you're averaging around 3 Dak related posts every hour today. That doesn't seem like too much, considering your posts tend to be about Dak very frequently.

So if you want to talk about "cluttering the forum" with talk about Dak, how about you start with your own posts, since you talk about him all the time like you have some personal obsession with him.
Exactly

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This guy is literally trolling in his own thread and y'all don't see an issue with it lol?

Make this make sense for me.....

This is a Cowboys Forum. Where Cowboy fans talk.....COWBOYS football...imagine certain posters having issue with a positive post about a player that plays for the Cowboys.....just wow.

My goodness, that's quite a shock! How could a Cowboys fan *gasps* like a Cowboys player? Silly me, Eagles players are way better *pukes*

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not a Dak lover, but not loving the alternative at this point either.

Exactly, I remember well the period before Romo when I became a fan. I don't remember much about the Aikman era as I started somewhere around the 1999/2000 seasons. My first memories were 3 straight 5-11 seasons, a bright season with Quincy Carter in 2003, a disaster in 2004, and a disappointing season in 2005 before Romo arrived. I'd say Romo and Dak have done incredibly well for where they were drafted, or lack of drafted in the case of Romo. If there is an upgrade available, I could be open to it, but I think Dak is still our best option at QB. I don't like the thought of returning to the time when we seemed hopeless.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly, I remember well the period before Romo when I became a fan. I don't remember much about the Aikman era as I started somewhere around the 1999/2000 seasons. My first memories were 3 straight 5-11 seasons, a bright season with Quincy Carter in 2003, a disaster in 2004, and a disappointing season in 2005 before Romo arrived. I'd say Romo and Dak have done incredibly well for where they were drafted, or lack of drafted in the case of Romo. If there is an upgrade available, I could be open to it, but I think Dak is still our best option at QB. I don't like the thought of returning to the time when we seemed hopeless.
Man me and you are the same fan lol….I was alive during the Super Bowls but too young to remember them. My heyday is the Campo 5-11 years lol.