Dak Lovers Forum

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why does everything have to be binary?

Yes, there are some for whom Dak can do no wrong and others for whom nothing he does is right. I think the majority of Cowboys fans are in the "Dak is the QB and I want the Cowboys to win, so I hope he plays well enough for them to win" category. It's not as if anything we say here will change his status. It's out of our hands.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Yes, there are some for whom Dak can do no wrong and others for whom nothing he does is right. I think the majority of Cowboys fans are in the "Dak is the QB and I want the Cowboys to win, so I hope he plays well enough for them to win" category. It's not as if anything we say here will change his status. It's out of our hands.
This

kskboys

Reaction score

That's what the poll showed that was done on here. The huge majority of fans think Dak is decent, not great or horrible.

ESisback

Reaction score
Sure. And anyone who points out any flaw is labeled a Hater.

Very very silly argument that the good posters mostly stay out of.
Of course we do. I refer to those who do nothing but emphasize the flaws.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wonder if the mods would make an "I'm in Love with Dak forum"? AC, Ken, my little pony, and the rest of the lovers could go in there and not clutter up the fan's forum with their love crap.

Sounds good, let's get it done. They need a place to post their love and affection for dak. They can post pictures of dak without a shirt, and his football field, and maybe even set up a date with dak night contest. I'm sure dak would love to hang out with some of these creepers and stalkers.

Mods can this be done?
We have tried player-specific forums in the past but they never work.

If it's a pro-player forum, anti-player fans will go there just to harass the people who are posting.

If it's an anti-player forum, pro-player fans will go there just to harass the people who are posting.

If we ban them from the forum then they simply seek out those posters in the Fan Zone and harass them there.

The diehard Dak homers and Dak haters are equally annoying to most members.

People think the loudest voices support their "side" but in reality, most members here just want everyone to stop the endless arguing over opinions that are clearly not going to change from those arguments.

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
We have tried player-specific forums in the past but they never work.

If it's a pro-player forum, anti-player fans will go there just to harass the people who are posting.

If it's an anti-player forum, pro-player fans will go there just to harass the people who are posting.

If we ban them from the forum then they simply seek out those posters in the Fan Zone and harass them there.

The diehard Dak homers and Dak haters are equally annoying to most members.

People think the loudest voices support their "side" but in reality, most members here just want everyone to stop the endless arguing over opinions that are clearly not going to change from those arguments.
But what is a diehard DakHomer? Someone who does nothing but endlessly praise? Don’t see any of those.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But what is a diehard DakHomer? Someone who does nothing but endlessly praise? Don’t see any of those.
It is very obvious .. it means fans who constantly post pro-Dak posts or fans who argue with other fans who are posting anti-Dak posts. The same goes for Dak haters.

You can post pro-Dak posts or anti-Dak posts and not be a homer or a hater, but if most of the posts you make, especially those in arguments with other members, are supporting one side, then you fall into that category on one side or the other.

ESisback

Reaction score
It is very obvious .. it means fans who constantly post pro-Dak posts or fans who argue with other fans who are posting anti-Dak posts. The same goes for Dak haters.

You can post pro-Dak posts or anti-Dak posts and not be a homer or a hater, but if most of the posts you make, especially those in arguments with other members, are supporting one side, then you fall into that category on one side or the other.
I disagree. If you see the flaws and mention them without dwelling, you’re neutral. Just because you question someone who says nothing but negative, doesn’t make you a “Homer”. That ‘s generally a negative term that connotes someone clueless.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree. If you see the flaws and mention them without dwelling, you’re neutral. Just because you question someone who says nothing but negative, doesn’t make you a “Homer”. That ‘s generally a negative term that connotes someone clueless.
Each side sees only the other side as the problem so thank you for proving my point. :)