Dak > Mahomes

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The game by Mahomes today was very Dak like when he plays poorly and is criticized. Some bad and some good. But still Mahomes is now a Super Bowl Champion and had a great season. Mahomes has officially ended this debate and is better than Dak.

Better having Andy Reid calling plays instead of Kellen Moore. Better at recievers running more than 1 route. Dak played bad end of season because he played with a bad shoulder. It affected his throws.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
The game by Mahomes today was very Dak like when he plays poorly and is criticized. Some bad and some good. But still Mahomes is now a Super Bowl Champion and had a great season. Mahomes has officially ended this debate and is better than Dak.

I don’t believe there has really been a debate on who is better. But I just want to put a complete team around Dak and win multiple championships. Unfortunately with what Dak is wanting paid I don’t know if we can put a complete team around him.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

It's one thing to play poorly vs a defense like that 49er D, they are the real deal, it's another thing to play poorly against D's that are not as good. If the 49er D made Mahomes look bad today, what do you think that 49er D would have done to Dak?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I don’t believe there has really been a debate on who is better. But I just want to put a complete team around Dak and win multiple championships. Unfortunately with what Dak is wanting paid I don’t know if we can put a complete team around him.

Why? We draft defense this draft.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Better having Andy Reid calling plays instead of Kellen Moore. Better at recievers running more than 1 route. Dak played bad end of season because he played with a bad shoulder. It affected his throws.

I guess there are some here that get their jollies playing the black Knight from holy Grail. Mahomes is better than Dak. Was better than Dak. Unless a miracle happens, will always be better than Dak. Accept it and repent. You are lying to yourself and everyone else.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I guess there are some here that get their jollies playing the black Knight from holy Grail. Mahomes is better than Dak. Was better than Dak. Unless a miracle happens, will always be better than Dak. Accept it and repent. You are lying to yourself and everyone else.

Once again, Mahomes with Kellen Moore calling plays instead of Andy Reid - No Super Bowl. But of course, you ignore it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Split hairs much? You're the one who defined the question. I answered it. Dumb questions get dumb answers.

Awe. I said Andy Reid > Kellen Moore. Ya, but blame my question and get all upset. Whatever man.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Awe. I said Andy Reid > Kellen Moore. Ya, but blame my question and get all upset. Whatever man.

I agree and you made the dumb comparison which then you tried to change (split hairs). Now you look twice as dumb since you can't understand where YOU went wrong. No other option. You set the criteria, now you want to change it.

Give us a sad face emoji and accept your fact.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Just have to note, San Francisco was #2 in defense. Dallas played Buffalo and NE this year, who were 3 and 1. Those games didn't go well for the Cowboys. Let's not compare Mahomes playing SF in the super bowl to Dak beating up on Washington or NY.
sticky please, actually just sticky the entire post to every section.