Dak > Mahomes

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Dak_Attack_09, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

13,820 Messages
    14,755 Likes Received
    He had a bunch of help. Not taking anything away, but he's got talent on that team.

rocyaice likes this.
  2. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

10,089 Messages
    10,888 Likes Received
    Coaching too.

It matters

cml750 and Streetwise like this.
  3. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

13,820 Messages
    14,755 Likes Received
    I forgot to add that, yeah! That very well could have been one of the greatest coaching match ups we've seen in a championship game. Truly.

Mr_C likes this.
  4. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

10,089 Messages
    10,888 Likes Received
    Yes. I have one.

Is that record indicative of his career? That is, has he always struggle bringing his team back in the fourth quarter or was this year unique? What are his career stats/record in those situations.

I don’t know. I’m asking to try to bring more substance to your point. It seems taking this year only is a small sample size.

5. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

10,089 Messages
    10,888 Likes Received
    You’re exactly right. The complexity of the play calls, uniqueness (like the fourth down in the first half by Reid), preparedness, and the constant adjustment is simply something we haven’t seen in a long time.

6. 12+88=7

12+88=7 Well-Known Member

815 Messages
    1,255 Likes Received
    The post was for DakAttack. The "any questions" was rhetorical. I knew he would not answer. He started this thread and has scurried off under a rock under the mounting claims of his stupidity.

The example given is one of many that can be given to show Mahomes is the better player. But you don't really need to dig deeper to know that. It just is, except for a very delusional Prescott fan.

Mr_C likes this.
  7. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

38,404 Messages
    31,936 Likes Received
    Oh for sure. You need talent and coaching to win regardless of what the idiots under the bridge say on this site.

Streetwise likes this.
  8. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

6,527 Messages
    7,296 Likes Received
  9. Romotil45

Romotil45 Well-Known Member

1,074 Messages
    743 Likes Received
    There is no universe where Dak is > Mahomes. Anyone who claims they would trade Mahomes to get Dak should have their man card removed. Dak is a bus driver who needs everything around him to succeed. Dak simply cant make some of the throws Mahomes can period.

10. HellCrowe

HellCrowe Well-Known Member

1,265 Messages
    865 Likes Received
    Last year I was all over Dak and the excuses. Came into the season giving him slack and coming out of the season still the same I felt about him at the end of last season... can win with him but he is definitely not the X factor. After all of the passing yardage accolades, still feeling defeated... even more so this year seeing as he didn’t have a game winning drive.

Best Strengths are poise and leadership. Didn’t look like it this year and if we’re paying a guy like that, I think our team takes an L.

11. HellCrowe

HellCrowe Well-Known Member

1,265 Messages
    865 Likes Received
    we all put our cowboys goggles from time to time but... comeon lol. You’re right that’s just too much homerism

12. Aerolithe_Lion

Aerolithe_Lion Well-Known Member

4,498 Messages
    4,041 Likes Received
    The fact that the 49ers made the Super Bowl with Jimmy and that monstrous contract should give huge hope to Cowboys fans around the world.... but that's about all Dak has in common with this year's super bowl QBs.

13. HowardC

HowardC Romo was elite

2,450 Messages
    3,575 Likes Received
    Neither of those teams have Jerruh so that hope is still a tiny amount.

Aerolithe_Lion likes this.
  14. kazzd58

kazzd58 Well-Known Member

1,095 Messages
    556 Likes Received
    no he is not better than Pat. Eyes never lie

15. Pola_pe_a

Pola_pe_a Well-Known Member

307 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    Dak is better than Jimmy G.

Gorropolo throws a lot of picks.

16. Pola_pe_a

307 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    Jim Jones thinks your koolaid is too strong for him.

17. Aerolithe_Lion

Aerolithe_Lion Well-Known Member

4,498 Messages
    4,041 Likes Received
    Yet one was worth a long term deal at the top of the league and one is not...

18. DeaconMoss

DeaconMoss Well-Known Member

3,989 Messages
    3,141 Likes Received
    Amen. This is what the Dak lovers wont admit to. Why are the passes always behind the WR?

zerofill likes this.
  19. ghosttown cowboy

ghosttown cowboy Wyoming's #1 boys fan

1,281 Messages
    580 Likes Received
  20. Pola_pe_a

307 Messages
    254 Likes Received
    Both are worth long term deals, if the teams are aware of what they have. IMO (projecting a few years)
    Jimmy G top 10-15
    Dak top 5-10