1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Dak > Mahomes

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Dak_Attack_09, Jan 30, 2020.

1. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

4,709 Messages
    8,032 Likes Received
    The problem is that there is no middle ground on Dakotas salary so either they go all in or not at all. Tagging him will at least give another year to see if he truly excels at MM's new scheme

But, like I said, if there was no such thing as a salary I could care less what he gets paid

2. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

12,381 Messages
    13,254 Likes Received
    I like Prescott, but Mahomes is on another level.

zerofill likes this.
  3. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

4,709 Messages
    8,032 Likes Received
    Whats your agenda against Dak? Hes done everything possible for this team and led this offense to a #1 ranking. Has Mahomes done that?

Why are the Goal Posts constantly moved for this young man? I'm almost starting to think its personal.

4. cern

cern Well-Known Member

11,333 Messages
    15,661 Likes Received
    If the chiefs offered to trade mahomey for dak, even up, we'd be fools not to take that deal.

5. starfan1

starfan1 Well-Known Member

2,419 Messages
    2,121 Likes Received
    another level from everyone else in the league as well. That being said the dude has alot of weapons and a coach that knows how to use them. Lets see what Sunday brings they say defense wins championships but I'm thinking it going to be a tall task for San Fran and I think KC has just enough defense to get them over the hump this year. Frank Clark has stepped it up in post season

6. starfan1

starfan1 Well-Known Member

2,419 Messages
    2,121 Likes Received
    there really cant be anyone on this board or perhaps the universe that actually truly believes that is a fair trade is there? Yeah wed be fools not to take it. and KC's entire management would need psychiatric evals. I honestly think the OP is just engaging in off-season fun perhaps to combat the over the top amount threads that are being used to criticize. I mean he cant really believe that Dak is better can he?

and I like Dak

jwitten82 and cern like this.
  7. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

7,538 Messages
    6,799 Likes Received
    I like Dak and hope he will become a great qb one day but this why you should stay away from drugs. This is not fantasy football. As Clint Eastwood said in the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales, “a man must know his limitations.”

ShortRound131 and jwitten82 like this.
  8. jsb357

jsb357 Well-Known Member

2,937 Messages
    3,308 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

Vtwin likes this.
  9. BlueNSilver88

BlueNSilver88 Throwing up the X

702 Messages
    1,360 Likes Received
    idiotic

jwitten82 and pjtoadie like this.
  10. jsb357

jsb357 Well-Known Member

2,937 Messages
    3,308 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

11. texbumthelife

texbumthelife Well-Known Member

16,069 Messages
    14,790 Likes Received
    Be careful. If you reach any harder your arm might literally fall off.

12. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

14,557 Messages
    5,724 Likes Received
    Andy Reid and Mahomes will both have a ring.

13. ChronicCowboy

ChronicCowboy Well-Known Member

2,251 Messages
    4,108 Likes Received
    Looks like someone’s got a crush.

Gangsta Spanksta and pjtoadie like this.
  14. ChronicCowboy

ChronicCowboy Well-Known Member

2,251 Messages
    4,108 Likes Received
    Accuracy thing is past tense? Did you watch any games late in the season? Plenty of skips and sails to watch there. Dak is a suitable QB but all you guys propping him up will look very stupid in a few years.

HowardC and shabazz like this.
  15. Naruto

Naruto Well-Known Member

975 Messages
    306 Likes Received
    Troll

pjtoadie likes this.
  16. KLJ

KLJ Well-Known Member

386 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    these troll threads should be deleted asap

pjtoadie likes this.
  17. bb721

bb721 Well-Known Member

874 Messages
    1,125 Likes Received
    Mahomes has a good chance to win 1 in just his second year as a starter. Dak has 0 in four years as a starter.

18. 12+88=7

12+88=7 Well-Known Member

594 Messages
    847 Likes Received
    Before the SB has been played Mahomes is 3-1 in the playoffs and is one defensive penalty from taking his team to two consecutive SBs in his two years of starting. He has 11 TDs and 0 INTs.

Prescott has made the playoffs in two of his four seasons and is 1-2 in those appearances. Prescott has 5 TDs and 2 INTs.

Those are the facts. Mahomes is infinitely better than Prescott.

Mrrogerius, jwitten82 and pjtoadie like this.
  19. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

12,033 Messages
    5,164 Likes Received
    OMG. are you flipping kidding me!!! so Marino has as many rings as Dak. are you saying Dak is better than Marino? Eli Manning has more rings than Marino, does that mean Eli is better than marino. as a matter of fact Dilfer has more rings than Mahomes and Dak, so I guess Dilfer was a better QB!!

you are an idiot.

HowardC and wrongway like this.
  20. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

10,968 Messages
    16,049 Likes Received
    I like Dak but NO. Mahomes is beyond ridiculous. I had never seen a no look pass quite like what Mahomes throws.

pjtoadie likes this.