Dak > Matt Ryan

CowboyGil

Reaction score
LOL......is this the first game you have EVER watched Ryan.

The first quarter of the Atlanta game has NOTHING to do with who is better. LOL
Matt Ryan stunk on ice the first game. And last year what did he do? SQUAT. Dak is not on his level yet, but the gap is closing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
dak has already climbed this mountain. WAtching game and Matt’s not as sharp as Dak. Of course he can’t run either.
Tap the brakes, way , way too many Dak post on the koolaid side of things. can we enjoy the wins against BAD teams without needing approval for Dak success..

hes not top 5 hes finally getting in the argument for those in the top 10 after being top 16 lol

I luv the way Dak is playing but te HYOE is way early.. can there be no middle ground here? its either Haters hating or supporters going way too far..

there are fans like myself that can see though both clouds of smoke and be realists.. Daks much improved , through 2 games but way early to start Re-ranking him.. LOL

Hes never been bad, but hes not top 5 and barely starting to make waves with the next 5 in the top 10 argument..

Its great but so many posts about his status after playing 2 games..overreaction Monday in full effect, im glad its postyive ones for a change LOL

my list is easy not after 2 games, careers

Elite,

Brady
Brees
Mahomes
Rogers

tier one cont'd,
BigBen
Rivers
Wilson

Tier 2
Watson
Ryan
Tied Dak, Goff, Wentz thats the argument to round out top 10
Stafford(maybe)id like to see him on another quality team but my eye tests says hes really good on bad team and organization see Barry and Megatron lol

if these two guys continue to paly well all season they could jump up ahead of those up in tier 2 ,I mean too early but they both might be better then tier two leaders..
Murray
Jackson

Tier 3
the rest starting with

Carr
Mariotta
Winston

Im sorry thats MY LIST on how id pick my draft of they were all available and healthy..

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak right now has probably a top 5 Oline, A top 5 RB, top 5 pass catchers, and finally has a REAL OC. He has about everything a QB could hope for save a dominant defense.
Are you trying to take away something from this quarterback. Just give the guy credit that he deserves. He does nothing but fight and shuts the noise out

Sydla

Reaction score
In fairness, he's facing some pretty shoddy teams and will see another one on Sunday. Now, you can only play the teams on your schedule and he has played fantastically so far. But the bullets will really fly starting @ New Orleans.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Matt Ryan stunk on ice the first game. And last year what did he do? SQUAT. Dak is not on his level yet, but the gap is closing.

What in the world are you talking about? Last year Ryan had the 4th highest QB rating among starting QBs, threw for almost 5,000 yards (3rd in the NFL), had 35 TDs (3rd in the NFL) and only 7 INTs, and completed over 69% of his passes.

If you think Dak is the better QB now, that’s fine, but if you feel you have to falsely represent Ryan’s play to do it, you aren’t making a good case.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Based upon 2 games Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever play football and Lamar Jackson is a close 2nd.
TY lol calm down folks.. I lksted my rankings and its really close to how the media , fans, and most humans who watch football see it..

this is team league, Daks on better team then a lot of those guys..Dont get me wrong Daks improved and playing great thats awesome for Cowboys fans but being realist who doesnt drink the koolaid and hype free.. Daks not really better then Ryan, hes in the argument now but 2 games does NOT make you rise that high for your season start rankings........

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Tap the brakes, way , way too many Dak post on the koolaid side of things. can we enjoy the wins against BAD teams without needing approval for Dak success..

hes not top 5 hes finally getting in the argument for those in the top 10 after being top 16 lol

I luv the way Dak is playing but te HYOE is way early.. can there be no middle ground here? its either Haters hating or supporters going way too far..

there are fans like myself that can see though both clouds of smoke and be realists.. Daks much improved , through 2 games but way early to start Re-ranking him.. LOL

Hes never been bad, but hes not top 5 and barely starting to make waves with the next 5 in the top 10 argument..

Its great but so many posts about his status after playing 2 games..overreaction Monday in full effect, im glad its postyive ones for a change LOL

my list is easy not after 2 games, careers

Elite,

Brady
Brees
Mahomes
Rogers

tier one cont'd,
BigBen
Rivers
Wilson

Tier 2
Watson
Ryan
Tied Dak, Goff, Wentz thats the argument to round out top 10
Stafford(maybe)id like to see him on another quality team but my eye tests says hes really good on bad team and organization see Barry and Megatron lol

if these two guys continue to paly well all season they could jump up ahead of those up in tier 2 ,I mean too early but they both might be better then tier two leaders..
Murray
Jackson

Tier 3
the rest starting with

Carr
Mariotta
Winston

Im sorry thats MY LIST on how id pick my draft of they were all available and healthy..

Funny how such a small sample size can start warping opinions. I guess Baker Mayfield isn't top 20 now lol.

Nav22

Reaction score
Funny how such a small sample size can start warping opinions. I guess Baker Mayfield isn't top 20 now lol.
Is 50 games a small sample size?

Dak’s career passer rating is currently 3rd-best all-time and his record is 34-16. His completion % is 2nd-best all-time.

You may think it’s a tad early to call him “elite” but don’t pretend it’s just these 2 games that people are judging him by. He’s been winning and playing mostly damn good football since 2016.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Ryan threw for nearly 5000 yards and 35 TD's is what he did. Amazes me how uninformed some of you posters can be.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Are you trying to take away something from this quarterback. Just give the guy credit that he deserves. He does nothing but fight and shuts the noise out

LOL............He does that very well. The Trolls are reeling. I was his first and biggest supporter. You are on MY bandwagon trust me.

However, the players around the QB matter. It mattered before when he wasn't playing as well and it matters now that he is playing much better.

Poster on both sides of the isle often fail to understand this basic point about QB play.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It was only 1 game, but Matty Ice was awful last night....terrible decisions and throws. He would have single handedly been responsible for the loss with his bone-headed int's, especially the last one. UGH.....he was lucky to win the game on a bubble screen pass.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
TY lol calm down folks.. I lksted my rankings and its really close to how the media , fans, and most humans who watch football see it..

this is team league, Daks on better team then a lot of those guys..Dont get me wrong Daks improved and playing great thats awesome for Cowboys fans but being realist who doesnt drink the koolaid and hype free.. Daks not really better then Ryan, hes in the argument now but 2 games does NOT make you rise that high for your season start rankings........
I could consider the merits of your rankings until you mentioned Murry....that was a total joke. I've seen his two games....I saw nothing special other than running a gimmick offense and hitting guys with short passes or wide open. He shouldn't even be mentioned as a potential top QB until way later in the year. In Dak's rookie year, I thought he looked better than Murray for sure.