Dak > Matt Ryan

windjc

Reaction score
I never thought this silly thread would still be going. Anyway, I enjoy the fact that it has brought some of us closer together.

Dak is kicking butt and taking names.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
dak has already climbed this mountain. WAtching game and Matt’s not as sharp as Dak. Of course he can’t run either.

I'll just be happy if he's as good as the 2016 version of Matt Ryan. (So far, he's on pace to be better than that.)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I’m as excited as anyone about how Dak is looking, but let’s give it more than 2 games before making these kinds of determinations. Small sample sizes don’t result in consistently reliable decisions.
We have given 3+ years, and he gave 3 years trying to win with Linehan’s and Garrett’s archaic system. And he did pretty damn good with that crap too!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have given 3+ years, and he gave 3 years trying to win with Linehan’s and Garrett’s archaic system. And he did pretty damn good with that crap too!
I haven’t said otherwise. And he didnt just try to win, he did win games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I will take Dak over any quarterback in the NFL currently
heck no Mahomes would be just about all 32 teams first choice, including Jerry if hes was told go ahead anyone take them hes yours....age and talent all there..sorry its the truth.. I like Dak hes growing and moving up but no way I take him first..

Rayman70

Reaction score
this isn't even thread worthy. NO DISRESPECT. Of course Dak is greater than Matty Nice. lol..Its really obvious,so much so...its not up for discussion with me. Give me Dak..I am all in on him...Hitchin my wagon to him, for better or worse. btw SIGN THE MAN JERRY!! PAY HIM WHAT HE WANTS. HE HAS EARNED IT.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mahommes is John Elway special in his hay day...maybe even better. Hes is a throw back to a time when air Coryell began. He is a generational QB...rare. Not sure how you stop him...other than see if you can keep him bottled up in the pocket. Make him beat you from the pocket,play dime? lol

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
I’m as excited as anyone about how Dak is looking, but let’s give it more than 2 games before making these kinds of determinations. Small sample sizes don’t result in consistently reliable decisions.

Dak was better than Ryan before the season began. Last night just showed Ryan for the player that he is.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is better than Ryan

This year so far, no question. And he may well have permanently passed Ryan. But what you are saying about last year isn’t born out by the individual stats or team stats on offense.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was better than Ryan before the season began. Last night just showed Ryan for the player that he is.
Where is all this dislike of Ryan coming from. Dak may be better than Ryan now, but people keep acting in this thread as if Ryan is a bum that was never any good. Did anyone saying he sucked last year even bother with facts? He personally played very well and the Falcons offense was strong.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
heck no Mahomes would be just about all 32 teams first choice, including Jerry if hes was told go ahead anyone take them hes yours....age and talent all there..sorry its the truth.. I like Dak hes growing and moving up but no way I take him first..
How do you know Mahomes would prosper with any other team? Since he became the starter last year he has had maybe more offensive talent than any QB in the league.